Anyone still need someone to go to Cancun with around 10th?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by uprightcitizen, Feb 9, 2007.

1. uprightcitizen

uprightcitizen Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey,

If anybody is planning on, knows of someone planning on, or knows where I can look for someone planning on going to Cancun the week of the 10th and needs another person, please let me know!

Just decided on this and EVERYONE I know either has plans or (more common) doesn't have the money to go. Normally I wouldn't want to go traveling with strangers, but I figure it's worth a shot. Guys, girls, whatever. I'm a 22 year old guy from the Philly area... so if you're leaving anywhere driving distance from there and had a cancellation or didn't book a trip yet and are looking for another person, let me know!

Or if anyone knows of a forum or place where this kind of post might get a response, let me know. Thanks a lot.

-Alex
    (people can PM you for you email address...address removed by mod)

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maybe try and see what the last minute deals would be like for a single?? yOu might get lucky price wise :lol:

Welcome by the way

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    welcome!

alot of hotels dont make you pay the single supplement (ie higher price)

the tucancun is one of them. research this then you might be able to find a good last minute deal and then you'll meet tons of people when you get there

4. uprightcitizen

uprightcitizen Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey thanks for the advice... i've never been anywhere on a spring break (always worked it), so i figure it's about time... has anyone here ever been to cancun by yourself on spring break? how'd it go? any tips on where to look for deals? (although i think if i'm goin i'd want to be at the oasis since that looks where the center of it all is...)

thanks for responses,
    alex

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i might be going by myself cheif, and to be honest it cant be THAT bad, especially if you have all these friends on the board

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah it's a safe bet you will meet more than one person form thisboard there...

7. ry28

ry28 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wats up upright. hit me back if you want to try and plan somethin..i might be makin a solo trip also. one of my boys might be backin out. i'm close to the philly area. hit me back

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    thought you are going with andrew???? :?:

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I thought that too???

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    whats the deal fletch???????????????????????????????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice