Anyone staying at The Solymar???

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Greta, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    greta i stayed at solymar last time i went in 06, its ok but dont expect much, there is one restaurant in the middle of the 2 pools which is buffet, they have hamburgers and stuff outside too, beach is real nice, kinda out of the way all the way at the bottom of the strip but that is solved with a 5 min bus ride, which there is a stop right in the front (however get ready for a big climb back up the hill when u come back) half the hotel is condos owned by people and the other is a regular hotel, elevator does not work or at least it didnt last year, but there is only like 3 floors so, they screwed up our rooms when we got there it was supposed to be 4 rooms of 2 guys each but instead they gave 5 of us a suite with connecting rooms 2 double beds a king a kitchen 2 bathrooms and a jacuzzi, if u have any questions let me know, i also have pics too if u want to see what it looks like

2. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Jason, How you doin?? :wink: haha.

I'm so bored here right now.

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Only one restaurant??

4. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well i wouldnt really call it a restaurant per se, more like an open room with a buffet for every meal of the day, no sit down restaurants like other hotels

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    too bad you arent here, Id keep ya busy baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Really didn't think hotels had that I figured most of them would havea couple of buffets and a la cartes..How was the food did you get tired of it after a while?

7. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Were there many/any bars there?? (sorry if you did mention them, I'm falling asleep here). I'd struggle with just one restaurant for an entrie trip I reckon

8. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol, thanks. I'll take it onboard just in case I'm ever passing through :p hahaha :lol:

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ohhhhhhhhh hell ya wooooooohoooooooooo

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I would wonder the same thing?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice