Anyone started drinking again?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by BCstandsFor, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

LMAO.. Andrew, you were oh so made the VICTIM!!

2. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Snowing as well whilst out on the p*ss yesterday on West St in Sheffield as well Trigg. Freezing awswell.

Also found a pub that sold Jaegermiester shots and got the lads into them but at £3 / $6 a shot which seemed half the measures sold in the US /Mexico it soon got expensive and I reckon it cost us nearly £50 / $100 to empty a full bottle :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol: :lol:

3. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Slices i got one with Jason because the taquila taste like shite and i think it cost 8 dollars :shock:

4. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I rememebr bitching to the crap student bar staff and tried to get then to seel me the bottle but they were having none of it :lol: I then thought I'd phone Carole over in the states to do a sort of price comparison survey whilst I was p*ssed and I dont think she could understand a word I was saying although the figure $4 was quoted somewhere in the conversation :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol:

5. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1.50 in Doncaster quid for all other spirit shots in certain cheap bars on weekends you should come to the slums ;)

6. Kristi

Kristi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahahaha Its a pic of new keith!!!! Luv it

7. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Andrew looks like I did on the booze cruise I went on a couple years back....

8. Kristi

Kristi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sooo weird last nite me an deidre were at a club and this guy comes up to me and goes.....Cancun?? I go oh did I meet u last week? He said no 2 yrs ago! Wt...f......really strange then his friend came up and yelled Cancun to me to.......hmm I don't remember them????

9. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: i was a mess last night spent so much money and got home at 6 to a nice sheet of white snow :lol:

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I drank from thursday until yesterday..................needless to say I feel HORRIBLE today! Soon as I am off work i am going home and sleeping lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice