Anyone seen TV program: Bouquet y Buffet on Discovery H&

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by JenMan, Aug 25, 2007.

1. JenMan

JenMan Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My husband and I had our wedding filmed for a television show here in Canada called "I Do Let's Eat". The show appeared across the country and has since been sold to other networks around the world including Discovery Home & Health in Latin America. The show's name has been changed to "Bouquet y Buffet" and is dubbed in Spanish. We haven't had a chance to see the dubbed version yet and we'd love to have a copy to show my father-in-law and other family members who don't have satellite (and well didn't understand a word from the English version we tried to show them!). If there is any chance someone catches this episode featuring lil' ol' us and can record it for us it would be greatly appreciated!!! :lol: The episode to look out for would be of "Jennifer and Manuel". We had a Mexican Beach themed wedding (well the best you can do in Toronto). Here's a pic from our wedding day... http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/talongsx/?action=view&current=JM356.jpg

2. JenMan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok...there's the pic! :D

[​IMG]

3. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haven't seen the show, sorry! Beautiful pic, congrats. :D

4. JenMan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Canuck.

Well if you ever do come across it and could record it for me I'd be super grateful. The original Producer's from this end didn't have any luck getting the Spanish dubbed version so this seems like it might be the only way.

Again if anyone could record it for us we'd be so appreciative and I'd exchange it for a whole stack of DVDs, VHS tapes or chocolate! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice