Anyone see Chuck Lidell get OWNED this weekend???

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, May 29, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Muhahahaha chuck the iceman lidell got OWNED in the UFC fight saturday, anyone get to check it out?? I loved it!! He is DONE!

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I saw it.....not too happy about it either......I like rampage alot, but im sick of PRIDE coming over and taking our titles haha...oh yah hes not done either, this was his first loss in almost 3 years. Hes gonna be around for a while more, prob wont get another title shot, but I feel sorry for the next guy he has to fight.....Cant wait to see Hendo/Rampage for the UFC AND PRIDE Light Heavyweight titles.....gonna be a war

PS: Karo/Josh Burkman stole the show, and i LOVED when Din Thomas called out Floyd Mayweather and Kermit Cintron

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ya, good fights all around!!

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I didnt like the fact that Houston Alexander stood over Jardine and was talking trash to him after the KO, very classless move

5. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i agree it was not classy at all also the iceman is not done i think he will fight rampage agin anyone can get hit hes a true champion he will be back also its great that ufc bought pride so now they can have super fights for the title of the world man some good fights are coming up go Bj penn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice