Anyone know of a fitness gym in the hotelzone?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by P H I L A D E L P H, Jan 25, 2007.

1. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm looking for a place to workout when I stay for the week of March 10th-17th. I will be staying in the hotel zone at the Oasis and am wondering if there are any gyms close by (preferably one with lots of free weights). Maybe either a full fitness gym somewhere in or close to the hotel zone or a gym inside a hotel that will let others by a day/weekly pass.

I really don't want to go the whole week without working out. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Omni is right next door to the Oasis and has a good little, clean gym with everything--a steam room, weights machines, tredmills, bikes, etc.

3. cindyinmpls

cindyinmpls Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Didn't there use to be a "Golds Gym" somewhere or some gym that was public in the HZ. That was a couple years back.

4. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yea I remember reading the Omni had a gym. Do they allow outsiders to pay to use the facilities?

That would be great because I wouldn't have to waste too much time with the bus.

5. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, they do...but I'm not sure of the cost.

I think Jim in Cancun knows as from reading other threads it appears he works out there now although he's looking for a new place.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice