Anyone know any good drinking games???

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by djsmoothy, Mar 1, 2007.

?

Drinking games good or bad???

1. Good

100.0%
  2. Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    President is fun.

Asshole is always a favorite.

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    eeek i have long nails

i have a pack of cards in my bag already from last year.
    weeeeeee should be fun

3. djsmoothy

djsmoothy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and once the cards are done we shall let the HULA HULA games begin!!!!this is a class game not for the light weighted!!ha ha ha

4. kevinoc81

kevinoc81 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK, yeah, that's the one we play too. Technically it is Beirut, but most/all Americans call it beer pong.

There is another game (which I guess is the REAL beer pong), where you put a glass of beer at each corner of the table and play a normal game of ping pong, trying to get the ball into the other team's glasses and stuff. I don't know the exact rules. Like I said, I saw it on the movie "beerfest"

5. tnohren

tnohren Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We came up of our new and improved version of quarters... we call it "Bletoggins" the reason so is because my buddies Bley, Tom, and Scoggins are the founders... here is how we play...

Materials:
    6 Quarters
    4 people (two on each team)
    2 Shot glasses
    2 glasses double the size of a shot glass or slighly larger than
    2 regular cups
    1 BIG cup for the middle

The way we play is each team stand across from each other, and you start by bouncing quarters into each of cups on your side so... 1 shot glass, 1 medium size glass, and one large glass... each time you make it you hvae to drink that glass... after you make those 3 glasses on your side, you have to flick or spin your quarter so it hits the BIG cup in the middle (filled with 1 whole beer) after you flick it or spin your quarter into it you start bouncing your quarter until it lands in the big cup... the team to make and drink all 3 of their cups and flick and make the BIG cup wins.... the other team has to drink the BIG cup and the winner stays to defend their title against all challengers!!

I know it sounds really complex but games usually last 30 seconds to 1 minute so you get F'd up really fast.... if any1 is interest i can video tape us doing it and post it on youtube....

ITS TIGHT... we play it everywhere we go its sweeping the state of Illinois!!!

we also play beer pong, flip cup, asshole aka presidents, hockey, circle of death, golf...... we drink alot at my school.... and collegeguy when i get there on the 16 i will FOR SURE play you in some beer pong....

6. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Golf is a good drinking game. Have you ever heard of suits? Deadly! :shock:

7. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh yeah was just about to say are there enough bars in cancun for a few rounds of pub golf??

8. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im terrible im good at the shot drinking games as i can take allot
    but when it comes to chuging i cant do it i drink so slow lol

9. tnohren

tnohren Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    suits is a good game as well.....

my roomie can beer bong 5 beers... its rediculous... he tried 6 last weekend and yacked hahahaha

10. The_swedes

The_swedes Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hmm...
    well i could intreduce you to a "vikingabåt"... ;)
    Vikingboat....atleast i'm (kim) one of the few swedes (at least it seems that way) ever tried it or know about it... ;)
    all about Vodka shots (you can use other shots if wanted)
    starts with the smallest "snaps"(shot) glass u can find and it's getting bigger and bigger glasses... i've tried it like twice, with Vodka and got through about 4-5 glasses... (got kinda pissed after that... :oops: :cool: )
    haha worth a shot? ;)
    at least gets u drunk kinda fast...haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice