Anyone know a painter?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by jen***, Aug 22, 2008.

1. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We're painting the baby's room but our ceilings are so high we want to find a painter who can do the top bits where the wall meets the ceiling. Hubby tried to climb up the ladder but lost nerve half way - I don't blame him and the last thing I need is a new Daddy with his legs broken. Anyone?

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do you have one of those roller extensions? They work well. Don't know of a painter, sorry.

3. jenleib

jenleib Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have a very good one, not sure he will accept to do only what you can't but you can ask. His number is 998 846 5484. He does extra jobs on the weekends. He doesn't paint the plants nor the furniture :D :D. His name is Pol.

4. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We do have a roll extension yes, what I mean is I need a painter to do the bits where the wall meets the ceiling which has to be done by hand.
    Thanks Jenleib, I see what you mean, a painter may not be too willing to do only an hour's work :) it's worth a try, we'll probably give him a call thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice