Anyone Heading to Oasis Sens?

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by MinnesotaWoman, Sep 5, 2014.

1. debnjim

debnjim Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Sens Rocks

We were there 9/21 -9/26. We went on a couple of tours during the day zip lines and the both were great Mayan Ruins. But the nights were non stop party. The Kinky Bar was wild and the drinks flowed all night. The drinks are made with very good grade alcohol Debbie was drinking Blue Lagoon I was having blended whisky on the rocks.( every bit as smooth as Crown) The shows were as good as what we have seen in Vegas. The staff was quick to address any problems or question we had. The man in charge of the entertainment even joined us our group of people we meet there after the shows. We partied til 3 or 4 am almost every night. Debbie will with her review later We have a busy weekend here this weekend. We will be going and staying at the SENS. The biggest draw back was our trimming Sept. is the slowest time of the year. If you stay there and do not have a great it is your own fault. We will be happy to answer any questions . PS we extended for the Pirate cruise which was included in our stay serving alcohol and snakes on board it was a blast.

2. MinnesotaWoman

MinnesotaWoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you so much! Some other good reviews are coming out on TA now, too! This leads me to believe that they are really working hard to make this a better resort. I was kind of thinking that might be the case, as now this is their only 'adult only' resort, after selling the other one to Dreams.
    So - I do have some questions for you! You talk a lot about night time - partying and food, and that's all great -- glad to hear that the drinks were good, and there was entertainment and partying going on. But what about the day time? How were the pools? Was there music at any of them? How was the beach - did you go to the beach bar? Thanks!

3. MinnesotaWoman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh, I guess you didn't even mention food -- just the partying, pretty much LOL. You must be younger than we are.
    I had to read your last sentence a few times -- I was a little concerned about taking the Pirate Cruise if they had snakes on board, but I think you meant snacks? LOL.

4. FunFoss

FunFoss Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I don't think they are poisonous.

5. PennPhillyFun

PennPhillyFun Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We're heading to the Sens in few weeks, oct 31-nov 6th. It's our first time in cancun and at an all adult AI. Anyone else gonna be there?

6. MinnesotaWoman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will be missing you, but I'll try to post a review here after I get back, and before you leave, PPF!

7. PennPhillyFun

PennPhillyFun Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looking forward to hearing how it goes! Those mixed reviews out there still got me nervous

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
  8. fred639

fred639 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0
    Ok we are booked from November 24th to 1st Wife wanting to try something different and wanted nicer beach, so we giving it a try.
    Know it won't be the party vibe that TTR has but that is ok we seem to have good time no matter what

9. toplessfun78

toplessfun78 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oasis Send May 29th- June 3rd

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice