Anyone having Internet Problems?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Steve, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    The last 36 hrs my Prodigy connection has been patchy - with sites either timing out before loading or loading very slow. Then a few minutes later they load as fast as normal, before going back to slow agai.

Any other Prodigy users experiencing this?

2. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Actually, my problem was yesterday (Tuesday) when the middle red light was on most of the day but then service came back in the afternoon and have not had any more problems.

3. Kris in Cancun

Kris in Cancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been having massive probs with Cablemas for the last two days...up, down, up again...what a mess!

4. Cancun Fun

Cancun Fun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Internet problems

Our Prodigy has been up and down the last 2 days at work, but today has been a little better...just frustrating to get anything done.

We are still on the 1 MB connection at home, we have not been upgraded yet...hopefully soon!

5. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Both DSL and Cable have been rock solid here the last few days, so it must be a localised problem.

Of course, now I've posted this, a truck will crash into a pole down the road and I'll lose both for a week.

6. Cancun Fun

Cancun Fun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    phone/internet issues

...and to add to the problem, our main phone for Entertainment Plus has been up and down the last 2 days...hopefully it will be fixed soon...AARRGGHHH!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice