Anyone going to watch SURVIVOR?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by janie, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So, what does everyone think so far??? I like Sugar pretty good. Still can't make my mind up on the guys....

2. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    bye bye ACE and your fake accent! :bigwave:

3. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HAHA...

Hated that Dan went though.. Kinda liked him a little....

4. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was praying that Crystal would go before Ace.....she was very high on my list of the "strong" one's being an olympic athlete, but honestly she is slower, more useless and has just zero stamina......I though Sugar did the right thing though, get rid of the leach who thought he had the world by the balls...HA HA...as soon as he asked her for the idol, he cooked his own ash.....Dan was a goner sooner or later, but i would have rather seen Susie go 1st, at least Dan has strength to offer!!!!

5. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is anyone still watching?
    [​IMG]

Were you glad to see Randy go?

Do you have a favorite contestant?

6. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Still watching.. Was glad to see Randy go.. It was kinda funny the way he went, then again, it was kinda mean too.. Now I don't know if I like Sugar or not lol.. I guess I still like her, but my favorite is Bob.. I just think he's gonna go soon though.

7. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would have had Randy stay.....I actually got a good kick out of him p*ssin people off!! I didn't like how the fake idol went down though, Randy might be an arrogant ash, but I mean really Bob could have used that idol in the long run more than using it to make Randy look like an ash!!!!

I do not like Crystal and WHY is Susie still there????????

8. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The oldest winner of SURVIVOR ... BOB! [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice