anyone going to cancun in june 28 2008

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by cancunplayadelcarmengirl, Jun 1, 2008.

1. cancunplayadelcarmengirl

cancunplayadelcarmengirl Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey,
    I will be in cancun for only one day before i meet up my group and we go to chichen itza. I am female and this is the first time i am travelling alone. I was therefore wondering if single females ever go to the beach in the hotel zone alone, and which beach is the best to go to. Are there other activities to do like how hard is it to get a ticket to the Interactive Aquarium if you try and book in the morning for the afternoon...also how safe is it to come back to the downtown area around 5pm in the bus. i hope to have fun but dont know if it will be strange to sip margaritas in the beach alone...i bet there will be lots of people there and hope to blend in! lol. i also want to go out and party at night but i do not think i will cause i have to meet my group in the evening in the downtown area and hotel zone is where the action is right? i dont think they will want to come with me because we have to wake up early in the morning to go to the ruins. oh well...:( ........i hope to go out at night at the end of the tour though in playa del carmen.

anyone else going to cancun around the same time as me?? would be great if people could give some advice esp if you are female and single in your early 20s..

thanks!

2. daz82d

daz82d Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey

i'll be in the same boat as u but im male hehe, Nah its my first time Travelling alone i'll be in Cancun on the 7th of july im starting my trip in Hawaii this friday from Australia woo hoo hehe, nah i think u should be ok bein on ur own though

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice