Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun Forum' started by Marianne, May 4, 2009.
Hi Marianne! First of all I want to say you will have an awesome time at the resort. It will be my boyfriend and I second time at the resort on Jan 24 - 30th. The only tips I can give you and you may have heard some of my tip ideas from other people on this forum. Here are top 5 tips.
1. Wake up early like 7am to reserve a chair at the sexy pool with your own towel or name t-shirt as sometimes it gets crowded fast.
2. 16 to 20oz mug since they bring you a small 6oz (maybe) cup.
3. Bring a good amount of single dollar bills for tiping
4. Skip the breakfast meeting with the timeshare staff unless you are looking for that kind of business on your trip.
5. Have fun and meet new people on your enjoyable trip.
Jan 8 thru 15
We'll be there from Jan 8 till 15 and we are looking forward to meeting some new and exciting people.
Gawd yes! Flying out now. Sitting in airport in Toronto just SICK of the freaking cold... Beach is so closeni can taste it! ... Wait, beaches don't taste very good...
Less than 1 week, time to get excited!!!!!!!
12 more sleeps for Lynn and I
Be there on Friday, Already Packed, Can't wait!!!!!!!!
We will be there January 20-25..15 days and counting. Our first time, but don't be strangers, and lets grab a drink.
I am also a chiropractor, so I am sure I will be giving adjustments at the pool!...
Dr. Drew and Jamia
16 more days
We can't wait to get back to Temptations. We find the people that go to Temptations are the best. Friendly, funny,crazy, and of course laid back.
Sun, Fun, and good people what more could a person want.
And the service is wonderful.
Really looking forward to meeting you all :beer4: