ANYONE GOING DURING THE WEEK OF DEC.9 16/07 ?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by geo in canada, Nov 6, 2007.

1. geo in canada

geo in canada Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi there and gooooood day!! well i'm already booked and ready to go and can't wait. i was wondering who else is going during this time? i've been in Dec. before and its up and down with the weather and the crowd but really who cares!! you are in Cancun and you miles enjoy it while your there! i just thought i'd give a shout out to see who might be going as well and who knows., maybe a meet up somewhere at a club at night or something. my g-freind can't wait either !! cheers to all and enjoy......geo

2. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    you guys feel free to come join a big group (i think 18 are already signed up) of us on steve's (cancuncare.com website owner) booze cruise on friday the 14th of december...lots of fun and craziness.....certainly not for the faint of heart :lol:

i think its like $55.00 for the whole day and it includes all you can drink (we all kind a drink a lot so that comes to like .055 per drink) and lunch

http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35401

the best

rob

3. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
  4. cmw

cmw Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i'm stayin at the RIU Cancun Dec. 7-11.

It's my 3rd time to Cancun. Been before during October in 2000 and in March in 2003.

What can I expect for December? I know weather should be good, maybe a few degrees cooler than my past visits, how about the crowd? Is it gonna be on the smaller side since its just before the holidays? I really hope its not gonna be like a ghost town. I wanna have a good time at the resort and the clubs.

Also, at this time what kind of crowd is it? I know there won't be many students cause they're at school, Is it mostly tourists or locals? mostly Americans? Europeans or Latin Americans? or a big mix?

5. geo in canada

geo in canada Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi there and thanx for the reply to my post. um, basicly like you said as far as the weather goes. it is a little cooler but not like big time cold, but ya it does cool down at night. as for the crowd, ya it isn't like march break or anything like that but also it ain't no ghost town. there is mix of people from all over the world and little more older crowd. the clubs, well again, coco's is usually the hit spot, but depending on what you like. there's alot to choose from, but also it depends on what night your Riu Canacun bus goes on what night. i would ask the entertainment people at the RIU about making sure the place you guys are attending will have a crowd, cause if not, just go on your own to other clubs. What age group are you in, if you don't mind me asking? You going with a group, or something ? Anyways, feel free to reply back here or my profile PM. thanx again and hope to hear back from you........

6. cmw

cmw Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm a guy going with my girlfriend, She's 29, I'm 32. I'm not sure I'm gonna go with the hotel to the clubs, I guess it depends where they are going on which nights and if they have some kind of good deal?

On Dec. 7th (Fri) I was considering Dady'O (80s/90s night) or Fat Tuesday (Ladies Night) or Basic (Ladies Night)

On Dec. 8th (Sat) I'm considering doing the Party Hopper (Congo/Sr.Frogs/Coco Bongo)

On Dec. 9th, (Sun) Probably hit up Pat O'Briens and Bulldog Cafe

and Dec. 10th (Mon) go to The City.

If anyone knows how those clubs are for those nights, please let me know, I want to make sure I'm going to a good night for the particular clubs.

I know during spring break, there is no dress code at all, do you know if there is a dress code during this time of year? And at night is it like Jeans weather or is it still hot?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice