anyone going cancun from the uk in mid march?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by paul clarke, Dec 11, 2008.

1. cancunkrazy

cancunkrazy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i wil be there from 25th march to the 5th april. Anybody else there then? Seems alot of people going earlier. Hopefuly the spring break atmosphere will still be about??

2. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    your first week is sort of the last busy week of spring break april will be busy but not as many breakers Cancun isnt just driven by breakers though theres tonnes people there who are from other parts of mexico , europe and allot of aussies so you will still find tonnes of party people

3. cancunkrazy

cancunkrazy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    cheers Trigger. Yeh i have been becoming a bit worried about the dates that i have booked, seem that everyone is gonna be there early march to 20 march, but i dont wanna be somewhere when bit be too rammed, becomings a bit annoying when places are jus too full. But at the same time i dont wanna be late either. :?

Well as you said there will still be plenty of people there, so i shall wait n see. :)

4. off_the_rails

off_the_rails Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Alright!! Few questions after looking through this forum, can you not go to other ppls hotels?Were staying at Dos playas and we may know some other ppl there staying at another hotel? Also how much money you budget for spends wise seen as its all inclusive?

Can not Wait 16th to the 30th!!!

5. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You cant go in other peoples for that very reason its all inclusive so you need to be a guest there to get in and use its facilities but they all do offer day passes! Spending wise i took 900 quid my last 3 years but that aint going to stretch as far this year as exchange rate is shot!

6. brett1102

brett1102 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Alcohol!

Hi guys, hope you all had a good xmas/new year!
    I just wondered what lager you can get over there?! We're all lager/cider drinkers so i'm hoping we can get some of our favourites!!

CANCUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! :lol:

7. paul clarke

paul clarke Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    from what i remember the drinks are fairly limited to corona, bud etc, u wont get anything like the beer in england, may be wrong but didnt see them anywhere

8. brett1102

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ahh maaannnn! I guess bud isnt too bad.. corona though :? Well cheers for letting me know.. beer's beer though end of the day! :D

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    actually NO you wont find any bud while there, unless you really search hard to find it, and you will pay out your @ss for it. 99% of the beer servered in cancun is Corona, Sol, and Dos XX!! Dos XX has a dark lager also, as well as Modelo Negro brand which has a darker lager. You can find darker beers like guiness and such there also! However you will pay more. The mexican beers are the cheapest and easiest to get!

10. brett1102

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ahh i see.. i guess as long as there is lager there its all good! Really not a fan of corona though! Never heard of 'Sol' or 'Dos XX' soo should be cool to try out some new stuff! Screw paying a lot for bud.. dont really like the stuff! As for darker beers.. think i'll stay away from that! Guiness is like drinking gravy its so thick! :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice