Anyone ever donate?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JoeMar, Nov 17, 2008.

1. JoeMar

JoeMar Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    Has anyone ever donated to the the Give a Toy Get a Smile Foundation? I see that Temptations is one of the drop off points. Do you just give it to the front desk?

http://www.giveatoygetasmile.org/home.htm

2. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We donated our first trip when My Place was the drop off point and are planning on bringing a donation this trip. My plan is to ask at the front desk...I am sure they will be able to direct us to the correct place for drop off. Its a great cause and will make you feel great to know that you did some good while enjoying the hospitality.

3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    We've donated too. Great cause. Brought down some soft dolls that were in Big Lots for about a buck each but were about a foot tall, sort of modern day Raggy Ann dolls. Took them out of the box so we could pack more of them. :D

Jamie

4. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We've donated each time we've been down. There wasn't a bin at Temptations but we talked to the front desk and they accepted our donation on behalf of the charity.

There's also a drop off at the Hard Rock Cafe. I don't think My Place has one anymore.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice