Anyone Ever Book trip Thru Expedia, Orbitz, etc.?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Vegas Melissa, Mar 21, 2009.

1. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I ALWAYS use orbitz for my air+hotel packages. A lot of times you can find awesome coupon codes. This year, I booked air from Chicago plus 8 nights at Hyatt for$860 all in after coupon. This is my 3rd Cancun package with them. 5th package overall. Never had a problem.

2. NancyF

NancyF Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'v done tavelocity,orbitz and expedia and expedia has always been the cheapest and everything has been great. Much better than travel agency. Just remember that prices change frequently check back often for the best price.
    Nancy

3. Golden

Golden Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hw711, Where do you find the coupon codes?

4. hottatortot

hottatortot Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I notice that there's always more "deals" added to either flight, hotel, or cruise that I book through Expedia. Such as, $100 credit towards the stay.... sometimes even more discounted price on hotel booking. I use Hotwire and Priceline a lot because I know I'd always get best deal. But never issue with reservation or when I arrive. Seems like when I book hotel through Priceline, they always ask for my CC# to protect against damage to other charges involve. But when I book with Hotwire, hotel front desk always say we'll just charge whatever else on the CC that I purchased the room with. So, I don't know what's up with that. :)

5. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Henry and I think alike...

I have used Orbitz coupon codes for the past 2 years, travelocity the year before that. both times it was $200 off the package price.

Last year I booked one of the larger oceanfront rooms at the Avalon Grand, All-inclusive, overlooking the pool. Huge king bed, etc...

Even though I was traveling alone, it only cost me $1000 peak week spring break including room, all inclusive, and round-trip airfare from NYC.

just search 'orbitz promo code' online. you can also visit sites like Savester.com and couponmountain.com

6. cheetah27

cheetah27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ive booked 3 trips to Cancun with Expedia, i have never had any problems :)

7. michele64119

michele64119 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    orbitz

I searched and searched for over a month trying to get the best deal for the buck and orbitz gave me the overall best deal with flight and air...
    I have not found another site even yet that will beat it... and I was able to upgrade and it was still the cheapest...

8. laydeedubbduce

laydeedubbduce Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We booked out through Expedia for the same hotel the Westin Lagunamar (but as a package with flight) @ at a great price and don't foresee any issues.... so go for it!

9. K&J2608

K&J2608 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have used expedia many times, never a problem and always a good price.

10. Razor

Razor Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Ditto on Orbitz & Expedia. I've used a local travel agent and travelzoo.com many times in the past with good results, this time the travel agent said "she couldn't touch" the deal that I got with Orbitz.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice