Anyone Else Miss The 'chatter' Here?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Trish, Aug 19, 2023.

1. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +628 / 2
    Overall, it's still a great place. I don't think you'll find a more fun resort. It still gives great bang for your buck. You can be flirty, sexy, topless and it's all in good fun.

A lot of us who are complaining/griping/reminiscing do so because we thought the resort was better in many ways before the renovation. It doesn't mean the resort is bad, it's just not what we fell in love with years ago.

So if you didn't know the pre-reno Temptation, I'd say to anyone go and give it a shot. Test the waters. Let your inhibitions loose. Absorb in all the sexy vibes. After your trip is over, decide if it was worth your while, if the positives outweighed any negatives.

PS - We went to Breathless Soul Cancun last year. While it was a "nice" resort, it was incredibly boring. We were telling guest after guest how much more fun Temptation was (also mentioned Desire) and how much better the party was there.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Bambers

Bambers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0
    Are you guys coming this year Trish? Brenda,Michelle and I will be there Nov 23-Dec 1.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice