Anyone been parasailing in the bay off Temptation?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by massi2403, Feb 11, 2009.

1. PaulAndDarcy

PaulAndDarcy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Paul and I went up when we were there and it was awesome! Absolutely worth going. I took my camera, the boat driver took a couple pics of us in the seat before and after.

We were offered the option of either landing on the boat or splashing down in the water a couple times first. We decided to do the splash, got a little wet, but I just hid my camera under my shirt and it stayed dry. We then landed on the boat and got a towel to dry off.

I certainly recommnd giving it a try, we had wanted to since we saw people doing it when we were in Grand Caymans and finally dragged ourselves out to do it. :lol:

D

2. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ice...I never pegged you for the chicken type. Hmmm.

I went in Mazatlan and I loved it! They had just a harness not a seat and you started on the beach and landed on the beach. I think you actually start and stop on a boat in Cancun right?

G went on the one behind the booze cruise (I was too drunk so he didnt "allow" me...lol...thankful now that I am still alive!) and that kind there isnt even a strap to hold you on you have to swim to the sail and sit on a hammock type of deal if I remember correctly (of course you arent as high up on this one either) and then swim back after you land in the water. I am not a strong swimmer in the best circumstances so even sober I doubt I would do that one. It was perfect for G tho cause he IS a pretty good swimmer but isnt a fan of the hights on the other type of parasail...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice