Anybody want some snow??????

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Jamie, Dec 20, 2006.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha ha Sorrry I have to laugh...For all those people in the world that think Canadians live in igloos.....And here the States YET again, are buried in feet deep snow...And we have yet to have our FIRST real snow fall...It's 6 degrees celcius today...Beautiful sunny day...

:lol:

P.S. Keep all snow over there..... :cool:

2. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Most of the US has yet to have any significant snowfall this year.

Canadians do live in igloos.

I'm hungry.

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No we don't

We haven't ahd any snow where i live....Haven't got the chance to test of the new car in snow..

4. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Well I can still see the top of our picnic table.. the snow is even with it. Got a 6 foot drift across the garage so I'll have to dig out the snow blower to get the truck out. DIA is expecting to get airplanes out by 7 PM tonight, hopefully.

On the bright side, it's storms like this that keep people from moving out here. :D

The reporters on TV are making snow ice cream on the side of the road. :cool:

Supposed to drive up to my folks tomorrow if they get the roads open.

Oh and winter starts at 5:22 PM tonight.

Jamie

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You got it jamie...Shortest day isn't it today??

Well I am blinded by the sun coming in my window..And don't need a jacket to go for smoke breakies!! whoo hoo...Sorry I love it! :lol:

6. LotsaTimers

LotsaTimers Cancuncare's Survivors Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Well, George's car in fact did disappear under the snow. Got drifts up to the middle of the doors of my 4X4 and the neighbor across the street can't get out his front door. Sound like time to get the shovel and start digging out. :cry: Hopefully we can get the snowblower out the back gate! :wink: Keep warm and safe Chris and Jamie...

Debbie

7. LotsaTimers

LotsaTimers Cancuncare's Survivors Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

George

8. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    NOT FAIR!

we 'had' a 30% chance of snow for christmas eve/day...however its wiped outta the forecast now, system is moving farther south.

we did get the rain from that storm that is hitting you now Jamie...we got a ton for two days...hovered here in NW oklahoma at 33 all day tuesday...I was just wishing it would have slipped to about 25...that would have been a ton of snow!

9. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How are you Coloradans doing :?: Be safe :!:

10. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    everyone always thinks of denver as freezing and soo much snow the actual jan avg high is something like 43, but then the next day its 5 then 70 then 40 then 20 then 50 very weird weather

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice