Anybody staying at the RIU Cancun?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Sanchez, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Sanchez

Sanchez Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me and 5 of my friends are arriving at Cancun on the 15th March 2008 for 2 weeks, we are from the Rock of Gibraltar (southern most tip of Europe). We have booked the RIU Cancun and have never been to Cancun before, is anyone here gonna be there during these dates and does anyone know if that hotel is near the nightclubs and popular beaches?

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not sure if theres anyone this year...but i know a bunch on here have stayed before

3. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the boards.. You'll love Cancun.. I think the RIU isn't too far from Party Central. Can someone confirm this for me??? Even if it was a little ways from the bars, the public bus is cheap, and runs 24/7...

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Riu cancun is the huge white building and is deffinatly walking distance from partyzone.

I walked past it everynight on the way back to mine before jumping on a bus or taxi so that will save you lots of hassle. Will still take manage to take you 2-3 hours of walking around drunk chatting to folk to get back though :p

Dont wee in the lagoon across the road we saw some guys from belgium do this and they got pulled by the cops we was shouting at them from a distance woahhh! dont piss in the lagoon the cops with come and they arrived that second :lol:

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That hotel is supposed to be a really nice hotel good pick

6. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rik doesnt like it the sucurity got him just as he was entering a girls room :lol:

7. Sat05

Sat05 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me and 5 others are also gonna be there from 12th-19th, first time for us too.

Meant to be a very good hotel, and really close to the party center!

8. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    God damn security! the place looked really nice inside and is probably by far the nicest appearance on the outside too....

I went in went upstairs and got into a room and had a security guy shout at no no blue band no lue band and demand i leave even after i offered money what the funk!!!

9. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The hotel is absolutely amazing. I stayed there my first trip to Cancun and its almost in the middle of the party zone. No matter how drunk its way easy to stumble home... just look up for the tallest building around and head for it.. lol

10. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In order words, you would have gotten laid if you had stayed at Riu.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice