Anybody getting gexcited?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Matty, Sep 7, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I must say, even though today is a day of mourning here in america, the weather really has me feeling like spring break is closer. Very cool for this time of year, was only 64 degrees F when I was at lunch. Feels nice, with the sun out!! Great mood for spring break yes!! But mourning with the rest of the country today also.

2. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahaha YES! get excited and book your trip damn it!
    xx

3. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey lauren..yeah alot of nice cars,hard to name one..you feel like a million bucks for a few moments...but ya know..
    booked ya ticket yet?
    keep em hyped tim!!

4. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just look at them on the website at work, haha, went to the Car show here back in March, that was pretty good, will miss it next year.

No tickets yet but working on booking accommodation today :D. My 2nd job had become permanent now (finally after 5 years) so I'll get a lot more work compared to only a few months during the carnival like it has been, which means more money so saving will be much easier. Hopefully have enough for flights by November/early December.

5. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    AAAARRRGGGHHHMAN IM THAT EXCITED I WANA GO MAD!!!!!!!!!
    GETTING THINGS IN ORDER NOW, GOT MY COUSINS MONEY SENT OVER FROM THE FALKLANDS SO HES ALL SET IM ALL SET WAITING ON ONE MORE GUY AND ITS GOIN DOWN!!!

6. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is he in the forces Shauny or has an unhealthy association with penguinnes and sheep :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol: :lol:

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IN that case ha ha!! I am on it!

8. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes and all i hear about is how evil penguins are and how they look all friendly and cute on tv but in reality there the devils advocates and they look through you taking your soul!!!!

9. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i went shopping and got some shorts and a kickass belt today miles off but wooooo Cancun clothes lol

10. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You have to learn the trick of luring them into a minefield with a pice of fish, f*nny as f*ck believe me :wink: :wink:

Ian :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice