Any singles going May 9-16?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Captain Cocktail, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Captain Cocktail

Captain Cocktail Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are there any other singles going down the week of May 9-16. I am with a group of 7 guys ranging in age from late 20's to late 40's. We are a very outgoing, FUN group!!! Please reply if you are single and plan to join in the festivities this week. 'devil'

This is my first trip to Temptation and would appreciate any and all advise for the single male traveler to the NEW and IMPROVED Temptation Singles Resort.

cheers,
    Capt C

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Well Capt'n, I'm not single.. nor am I female which is probably what you were looking for. However, I am going and we do have quite a good crowd going around that time. So here's what I would suggest to get you started.

First, get a picture up of you and as many of the other guys as you can. That way we, and all those single ladies, know who we ware looking for.

Second, find the post for the May roll call post there that you are coming along with your first names and we'll add you to the roll call and you can see who else is coming.

Third, when you get there find us and join the party. Single or couples always have a good time with us.

:D
    Jamie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice