Any recommendations for Spa Treatment packages

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by neubreed314, Dec 21, 2006.

1. neubreed314

neubreed314 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please help me.....

my girlfriend and i will be in cancun dec 29-jan 4. staying at the salvia condos....does anyone know of any good spa treatment packages...

i am hoping to give that to the girl as one of her christmas gifts....any help would be great....thanks

ps...does anyone know what plans are in place for new years???? fireworks? parties? club events?

thanks again

2. zippy

zippy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the royal sands has a real nice spa

wife loves it there i do'nt know if you
    can walk in i think you have to be a guest

3. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Out your door. Take a right to FIESTA AMERICANA GRAND CORAL BEACH. It is the best.

4. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've had treatments at the Spa at the Royal Sands. Fantastic! The spa itself is not as "fancy" as some, but the treatments were spectacular and the wet areas were great. I spent hours and hours on the hydrotherapy circuit! I've had hundreds of massages over the years due to a bad back, and the sports massage at the Sands was one of the best I have ever experienced. http://www.royalresorts.com/spa.php

5. neubreed314

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thank you guys for the advice!!!! any pricing ideas???? thanks again!!

happy ho-ho day!!!!

6. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you go to the link on my previous post, they have a whole menu with prices. :D

7. neubreed314

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thank you cancuncanuk for bringn that to my attention...doh!!!! I am not a spa savy male so maybe, you could help me out.... :shock:

i was thinkn' the spa sampler (any 25min service and a 50min massage) wouyld be good along with a haircut and manicure....sound good???? or am i way off???? thanks for helping make this a great gift..... :cool:

8. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As a chica, I would say the spa sampler plus manicure/pedicure, not the haircut. Lots of women will only see their own hairdresser, better to play it safe and go with the pampering. :D

9. neubreed314

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    cancuncunuck and everyone else who helped me with this gift...
    THANK YOU!!!!!

the royal sands told me to kick rocks when i called because i wasnt staying at any of there properties... i ended up gettin her a 45min massage and facial/ manicure at the Krystal for $85. the girlie loved it...

since it was so cheap i tried to send her back the last day we were there for the massage but we ran out of time going to the interactive aquarium. that place was cool...i never thought i would pet a shark...for $13 this place is a good deal. you can watch the dolphins from 30ft away, pet a shark, get up close to some rays and turtles. theres a restaraunt there called jugo de limon....good breakfast deals $7...or you can use the card and go to come n eat in the same mall. anyways thanks again for the help!!!!

10. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    neubreed314
    Were you staying at this hotel? Or were you able to just go in and get her the spa package. I think my wife would also enjoy this. Thanks in advance.
    Gonzo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice