Any One Effected By The 737 Grounding ?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by MajesticMelons, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Just like the news to leave out that one, single, pertinent fact which would otherwise have people just saying, "So? Who cares..."

2. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    Darn American airlines is one of the biggest customers which is who we are flying. According to this article there are 376 of this model delivered, but it doesn't say there are all in service. I assume by the time I fly they will have the flights figured out.
    If you looking for something to read until the debates about the DJ, pants, cell phones and covered/not covered start again here's a lengthy acritical.
    All about Boeing's 737 Max, the flight ban and investigations

Ps
    I don't know why anyone would want to read it I just wanted to poke fun at the ongoing debates;)

3. Rcraig

Rcraig Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    I got an email today from American Airlines, and it said that they only have 24 of those planes. A friend that works for American said the same thing. The real biggest issue is moving other planes into those routes and then having to cancel or reschedule some people on flights that were originally unrelated to the Max grounding.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. coupleintheoc

coupleintheoc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    We are not able to fly out of Orange County, CA due to the 737 max issue, Southwest got us going out of LAX and a slight discount for the inconvenience

5. Keith and rosie

Keith and rosie Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +636 / 0
    Not too bad... I’m all for safety

6. Deleted member 40096

Deleted member 40096 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were scheduled to fly home on Max 8 with Air Canada. Looking at the flight plan now it looks like they changed up to a widebody (bigger plane).

7. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    I thought they actually changed to a wide body with extra carrying capacity in able to lift everyone back from all the weight gained from the eatin’ and drinkin’all week:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice