any of you lot been on a booze cruise in cancun?????????????

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Frenzie, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Frenzie

Frenzie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Now in all honesty this aint really my kind of thing but a few people have been telling me how much of a laugh they are.

Do you recommend one and if so what one?

2. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I went on a night time one, that left from the old Fat Tuesday, it was fun I enjoyed it. Some people love them others don't, personal choice really.

3. Frenzie

Frenzie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks hun,

a few lads that i know love em but im not too sure if im honest.

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Never been on one myself i was just thinking the party on land is bigger with more people and probably less of a bar line which you would get at a small boat bar. may try on though

5. fcukinhaveit

fcukinhaveit Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i always thought theyd be shite but i went on afew in malia, zante n loved them.. banter is supurb might as well try one mate

6. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ya its pretty fun, especially if you havent done it! They tend to get pretty crazy!

7. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the one i went on was back in 03 and personally i didnt like it unitl we reached the private island, the "drinks" on the bar consisted of a blue juice or a pink juice (keyword here is juice b/c thats basically what they were very very little alcohol) our mc however was cool, funny guy named mosquito lol, the boat rocks way too much and when ure drunk that is not good, the island is better with contests going on, a dj and a buffet. this was the "party animals" one that left from fat tuesdays but i dont even know if its still around

8. Holiday

Holiday Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am going on on that thur I think march 13th that is.... Not sure where its leaving out of but it was included in my Student City party package...

9. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've been on one during the day and the night.. The night one is overly crowded, but it was fun... The day one was the CancunCare booze cruise in 2006... IT ROCKED!!! It was a private cruise for CancunCare members only though...

10. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I went on one in 05 it left from Fat Tuesdays and then over to Isla Mujueres (sp) and it was a BLAST! Second best night of my trip! The contests are great laugh too.

Not to mention the WET T contest was AWESOME!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice