Any job for russian people as a tour guide?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by DariaRusa, Jan 3, 2012.

1. DariaRusa

DariaRusa Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everybody!
    I´d like to ask if someone knows something about jobs in Cancun? I know Spanish very well (my Spanish is much better than English, cause I´ve studied Spanish philology), and I´m Russiaт. that´s why I´m looking for a job in Cancún in a hotel or travel agency. I´d be very thankful if someone could help me with this question. Could you give me some piece of information?

2. pocodinero

pocodinero Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here´s a job but not as a tour guide...

International Commerce RUSSIAN language- Resort Riviera Maya - Referencia MV2763

Información sobre la empresa

Great 5 Star Hotel located in the Riviera Maya, near Playa del Carmen and Cancun, with luxurious facilities and beautiful beaches. Located on the seafront, is an ideal destination for lovers of Caribbean cuisine and luxury that only a great 5-star hotel can offer.
    Características de la práctica

Fecha de Inicio: Marzo 2012
    Duracion: 3-6
    Departamento: Comercial/Ventas
    Titulo del Puesto: International Commerce RUSSIAN language- Resort Riviera Maya
    Horarios: full-time
    Remuneracion: 0
    Adicional: Comidas y alojamiento

Perfil requerido

Estudios: Business, Commerce, Marketing, similars
    Experiencia: Apprecitated but not neccesary
    Nivel de Idiomas: RUSSIAN MANDATORY
    Informatica: Windows, Office & Internet
    Otros: Oral communication skill
    Misión - Responsabilidades

- Marketing B2B (Busines to Busines) & Travel Agents:
    * Fostering commercial visits to fam trips (observation) in the negotiations.
    * Preparation of posters for travel agents, visitors, fam trips.
    * Development of folders for Travel Agents visits, sorted by market, nationalities, languages ​​
    * Performing scans on other web finhotel system for position control.
    * Learning management computer system. Application designed for Commercial / Rsvas
    * Management of prices and rates subject to availability: Revenue Management

- Information management:
    * Introduction of Rsvas in Finhotel system, conducting, recording, evaluation and distribute the file
    * file bookings received by day, month, year.
    * Perform daily and monthly sales, markets and TT.OO classification and AA.VV
    * Annotation and report to the effect file
    * Preparation of reports, daily, weekly, biweekly and monthly:
    * Review of daily occupation% , weekly, monthly, recording the effect on staff
    * Preparation of weekly business closing, business report
    * Preparation of room nights, average occupancy and average weekly and monthly
    Estas Interesado en la oferta

Send you CV to interns@ies-consulting.es

3. pocodinero

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here is another one...not as atour guide, but as a language teacher.

[FONT=Tahoma, Arial]Eres Ruso o Rusa?[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial]Si te gustaria enseñar tu idioma en Cancun, Mexico, tal vez tenemos un lugar para ti.
    Te buscamos si eres nativo o nativa del idioma. Conocimientos de enseñanza no son necesarios, te damos un entrenamiento completo. Español no es indespensable.
    If you would like to teach your language in Cancun, Mexico, we maybe got a place for you.
    We are looking for a native or native like Russian speaker.
    Knowledge in teaching is not necessary, full training will be given. Spanish is not necessarely required.
    [/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial]Fecha:[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial]23 de diciembre de 2011[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial]Localidad:[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Arial]Cancun[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial]Estado:[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial]Quintana Roo[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial]Salario:[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial]Horario[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial]Comienzo:[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial]de inmediato[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial]Duración:[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial]sin limite[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial]Tipo de trabajo:[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Arial] Tiempo Completo, Medio Tiempo, Por Horas[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial]Solicitudes:[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Arial]Manda CV a xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial]Empresa:[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial]CancunIdiomas[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial]Contacto:[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial]Uwe Günther[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial]Teléfono:[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial]251 9002[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Arial]Fax:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, Arial]Correo-E:[/FONT][​IMG]

4. pocodinero

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. matkirk

matkirk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is a Russian company in Cancun who might have something Prime Travel

6. DariaRusa

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you very much to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kisses

7. DariaRusa

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm from Voronezh, it's about 580 km to the south of Moscow. Where are you from??? Is English your native language?

I'm a student right now, but I'm going to graduate this year in July, and I'll have a university diploma with this title "teacher-linguist of foreign languages". My strong part is Spanish. Also I have some experience in working as a teacher of Spanish and translator Russian-Spanish. That's why I'm looking in Mexico or in South America. I love Spanish and everything that has to be something with this language. And I'm in love with the sea and a warm climate. heh furthermore, in Russia there is no job for me :huh:

8. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  9. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    That's right Steve: on our recent outing in Qroo there were tons of Russian tourists- and Russian speaking guides at work! Many of these guides were native Russian speakers

10. Cancun Fun

Cancun Fun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have requests for Russian speaking guides all the time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice