Any info on Ocean Dental?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Nashoba0716, Jan 18, 2014.

1. VictoriaMMV

VictoriaMMV Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Neshoba,

I am a medical assistant at My Medical Vacations here in Cancun. We facilitate dental and plastic cosmetic surgeries at very affordable prices. If you would like to get a quote you just need to fill out a form on mymedicalvacations.com and we will get back to you with an estimate and if you like the price we can schedule an appointment for you with the doctor :)

2. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,819 / 3
    I've been to Ocean Dental several times. The office is VERY up to date with their equipment, the individual work suites, and it appears to me to be very clean. All of their technicians, assistants, and doctors have always impressed me with not only the knowledge of their work, but the care they show the patient. I have had two crowns done there, and it's always been practically pain free. Dr. Irma Gavaldon runs the place, and everyone works at her direction. She is FANTASTIC! Love her to death! She has worked on me, and if not her, one of her hand picked fellow dentists. What I love about her is, she is personable, prompt, and she clearly knows her trade. She doesn't bullshit you on what you need either. If you've got a problem she will explain it, and the steps to fix it. If it makes you feel any more comfortable, she is also part of the University of Michigan Dental School, and I know she was part of two practices in Michigan. (Perhaps she still is). I live in Michigan and when I need dental care I go see her office in Cancun. For the price it costs to do much work here I can get a vacation too. In fact, I go there every time for a checkup or cleaning. They will even pick you up and return you to your hotel. Try to be there first in the morning so you don't get backed up with other appointments, and if you have serious work you might have to come back the following day to get the permanent crown placed. But that is still better than the 6 damn trips it takes over 2 months to get anything done here. And the best part is, she will prescribe margaritas! Apparently the lime cleanses the mouth. Seriously, I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Irma and her staff! LOVE MY DENTIST!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice