Any 50 Somethings Staying Around Oct 7 - 10 That Could Show A Newbie “the Ropes.”

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by knootbaar, Sep 5, 2020.

1. knootbaar

knootbaar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I’ll be staying at TTR for the first time from Oct 7 - 10. I see most of the chat between 30 somethings and 40 somethings. I was curious if there were any 50 somethings that plan to be going to TTR around the same time? If you have been before, that is even better. I have lots of 50 something questions; i.e. if I go on the Boob Cruise, will I be the only 50 something on there?

2. avballguy

avballguy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 1
    58 and single here. I go to TTR 2-3 times a year and always go on the BC. Every cruise is different but it is highly unlikely you will be the only one in your 50's. The great thing about TTR and the BC is everyone is so friendly, so strike up conversations with people. In my experience, no matter your age, everyone is there to have fun so enjoy it. On the BC when Chino/Sarah/Omar ask if there are any single guys on the cruise raise your hand. You will probably be coerced it to joining in the shenanigans. DO IT!!! You'll have a blast and back at the Sexy Pool you're sure to have people bring up the cruise. Most important, and I can't stress this enough, BE RESPECTFUL.

3. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    We're not there October but as "50 somethings" let us assure you we always do at least one B.C.... someone has to show the youngsters the ropes and get Naked LOL

4. knootbaar

knootbaar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Thank you for the advice. I will definitely sign up for the BC.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice