Anti-Bush Bumperstickers

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by RiverGirl, Jan 4, 2007.

1. zippy

zippy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you do not have to click on them thats the beauty of a choice
    if you wacth them you will see the humor
    if not who cares you made your choice

2. zippy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  3. zippy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good ones, Fletch!!

6. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I admit that I too found most of the "bumper stickers" amusing and pretty funny. I also know that no matter which party is in office, there will be somebody on the internet creating bias messages to the disdain of the opposing party supporters. Laughter is the best medicine after all.

I'm still a little shell-shocked by this past election when the Democrats dumped Howard Dean. Just because ol' fella gave out a little yell he was dropped like a hot potato. :lol: Never mind his policies and strategies. People are too concerned about face value. Do they look Presidential? Do they act Presidential? Who cares? You're still gonna have an army of people making decisions for you. You're just a figurehead.

We're already getting dirt on folks a good two years out from the next election. Obama's done cocaine, Rudy's had his affair, Hillary has a closet full of dirt. Anybody got the goods on Edwards, Rice, or McCain?

7. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    River,

I thought the post had some funny bumper stickers in it too. I can laugh at Bush and don't agree with everything he says either. But you asked isn't debate part of democracy? Yes it is. However, how much debate comes from the Left? Really?

Go back and read every post here, with an open eye of course, and what you'll see from the Left is.... Bush is stupid, Bush can't talk, Bush is tearing up the Constitution, Bush has started WWIII.... Not a single idea on addressing the issues, only attacks on Bush. And if you do get ideas from the Left it's.... Bring the troops home now!, Use Tax Payers money to pay for health care for the world, Open the Borders.... All things that are so far Left that everyone already knows before they are even spoken that they will be rejected outright. That's not debate.

Just look at the incoming Congress. For 40 years the Dems controlled the Congress, for the last 12 it's been the Right. What kind of "we'll work together" message is being shown, not just mouthed but actually shown, when you see the incoming group partying like they have just won the lottery and vow to pass their entire platform of reforms in the first 100 hours, not days, hours.

I'm up for any debate anyone want's to have. But can debate anyone whose major point is that Bush can't speak the English language correctly. Does that mean that anyone that doesn't speak perfectly has no good ideas? If that's the case, then we all should shut up and wait for someone else to come along. :D

Jamie

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    couldnt have said it better myself jamie

9. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ditto!!!

10. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Point well taken, Jaime.

However, I am genuinely curious as to what makes a Bush supporter. What is it about Bush and his party that makes people so supportive of him? Not asking to be antagonistic, but because I really want to know.

I have the feeling that the descriptions of his successes will not be in line with my values, but I still want to know what they are in your opinions.

And please refrain from using terminology such as "you liberals" when doing so, as I've refrained from using antagonistic terminology in my query.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice