Anti-Bush Bumperstickers

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by RiverGirl, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There will always be naysayers. Even those who we now see as previous great Presidents had their doubters... Lincoln, FDR, Kennedy, etc.

Granted there are things that have been accomplished in this administration that should have been done differently, but decisions are made by more than one person. As for the lack of verbal skills, I find that more acceptable than those who persistently give the public a "canned" or practiced response. Just because you can speak professionally does not mean that you have all of the answers. It just means that you speak well. Having worked in law enforcement, I have found that many criminals have advanced communications skills. Case and point is all of the corporate crime that you hear about these days. Skilling & Lay (Enron) didn't get filthy rich talking like idiots. Neither did the Rigas family (Adelphia).

All I can say is... if our country puts Hillary in office, I may have to look for a foreign assignment. Besides, there will already be plenty of "comedic fodder" for her eight years in office as co-President.

2. zippy

zippy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ALL YOU BUSH LOVERS SHOULD GO TO YOU TUBE
    AND WATCH [LOOSE CHANGE 2ND EDTION]
    MAYBE THAT WILL CLEAR THINGS UP FOR YALL
    YOU MITE HAVE TO WATCH TWO MAYBE THREE TIMES
    SO YOU GET A BETTER IDEA OF WHO TO FOR VOTE NEXT TIME :prod:

3. zippy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :roll:

5. MartinnVegas

MartinnVegas Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't think that will ever be forgotten even if noone talks about it for 100 years. As a union member is hard for me to suport the republican party, but I'm not that narrow minded. I suport whoever has the best to offer.

Are we suposed to take everything the gov tells for granted or truth? I thought that was the basis of a democracy. To be able and to question our leadership is not only a right, it is our duty as citizens of this great nation. Is Michael Moore unAmerican for questioning these events? I supose you saw those movies or you woudln't have brought them up. History has taught us better, McCarthy, Nixon, I won't mention Clinton, not because I suported him, but what he did hardly can be compared to the rest.

Comparing Bush to FDR, Lincoln, and JFK is quite offensive to the memory of these great presidentst. They are among the best hearts and minds of human kind in history. I know Bush ment well, but unfortunatelly things got out of hand and fixing them might be a bid embarrassing. Well, a man will do whta it takes to save his people, not to save his pride.

I love this country too, but not more than life itself. Does that make me unamerican? I will not die for what the gov decides I should die for. Freedom?, maybe, depending on whose freedom. I won't die to defend the rights of the shiites to kill the sunnies or viseversa. I would die to defend this country from agressors, but not to invade another country just because.

If I am to lose my son (or viseversa), it better be for something way bigger than our own lives. I have not found that yet in the current events.

River, your intelect is a little higher than average and I respect and agree with most of what you say. We seem to be travelling back to the crusades. I see how we are trying to force democracy down the Iraqis throats, when they themselves don't seem to care much for it.

Finally, as far as the prez speaking skills, well...it'd be nice if our prez could pronounce n-u-c-l-e-a-r. But that would not make him smatter or better, so that has little relevance.

As much as I may disagree with some of you, it's nice to see our first admendment right being exersized at full gear.

God bless you all.

[/quote]

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Zippy, you are whats wrong with liberals today, you have no respect for anyone but your kind. You think you are 100% right and wont listen to anyone elses side of the story. Although she didnt agree, at least RiverGirl had a bit of respect for mine and karans opinion.

Respect, you should try it, instead of your one or 2 posts a week just to show your disesteem towards someone, youd make alot more friends that way.

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha agreed.....lets go Rudy!!!

8. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    One of the things which makes the US a great country is debate! It's the fact that people can bring all their different viewpoints to the table and talk about them.

When someone, on either side is being close minded you get nowhere telling them so or b*tching about it. People don't open their minds because you TELL them to. People open their minds when they feel safe, not attacked. People open their minds when they are taught not to jump to conclusions, when they are taught not to judge people. My fear is that too many Americans are taught to judge and to believe what they read and hear, they are not taught to seek other viewpoints or more information.

I started this thread when I posted something that I find very funny. And it's funny to me because I am a Democrat and very much disagree with the way the present administration is acting. But that's just my opinion. If you are not in disagreement with the Bush administration you probably won't find it funny.

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    touché , and kudos to you for at least listening to the other side and realizing that we will answer back to any and all criticizims. Unlike Zippy :)

10. zippy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hah haaaaaa gotyour as!!! :whatdidyousay:
    sorry feltch gee many pardons :bow: :bow:

i thought we were talking about
    liers,cheets,crooks and such
    you know the people that are
    put into positions of power that it go's
    to there head and the saying
    WE THE PEOPLE
    is tossed right out the window :anon:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice