Anti-Bush Bumperstickers

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by RiverGirl, Jan 4, 2007.

1. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I do want to say this...

Rivergirl... If I at all made you feel like you were being attacked I'm sorry. that way not my intent.

B&B.. even though we don't agree on some of this thanks for your support when you thought I deserved it...... most of us are actually closer to the middle than the right or left of the parties.

2. soccerscott15

soccerscott15 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    4bidden-
    very true. one of the things that does bother me, as an american, is the number of people that complain about issues here, and yet don't vote- really irritates me. people want change, yet many here in the states want someone else to enact change for them.
    i really don't know if drewbert knows his facts, because he wouldn't have made such a statement regarding the media in the US if he knew that it is predominantly controlled by the left. i also noticed that he seems very quick to respond (the 6 minute thing) so either he is an incredibly fast reader and can process and analyze this info faster than i can make minute rice, or- hey i got it- he's actually a computer!!!

3. 4biddenpleasrs

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    he also seems to hate FOX ... but what he doesn't seem to understand is that even alot conservatives don't take FOX seriously.

4. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    No problem Ian, I may be a bit of a fence sitter here, I do agree that we should be over there. I also believe that most (all) politians are not honest in their real reasons for doing things. My points are mainly that hell, let's come clean, let us say why we need to be their. It is mainly about the oil, sure we'll rebuild some schools and monitor some elections and stuff, but really, when we are gone, they will have their own type of elections (probably through the use of violence, Darwin's theory, the strongest shall survive). I don't believe the Iraqi people and their government are interested in true democracy, as we know it.

Hell, their whole religion is counter to ours, good or bad, one of their religious principles is"Thou shall not take usary from your brother" which means to you and I, if we borrow money from your brother don't pay interest on it's return, to them it means don't pay interest to anyone (everyone is a brother) and under that theory, how can they even form a middle class.

5. soccerscott15

soccerscott15 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    4bidden-
    yes, i agree- remember that bill o'reilly was originally a correspondent for "inside edition", which is essentially a tabloid-like TV show.

B&B- i don't disagree with you, about us being there for oil;but that is not the sole reason we are there, nor the most important. we may not be able to give the iraqi's democracy, obviously when and if we leave there will be a huge struggle for power- but to give them the choice of what type of government they want and just how they want to be ruled is not a bad thing.

6. 4biddenpleasrs

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    people are people.. the normal every day ones are just like us.... they could care less about Jihad or Bush or the big bad war.... they do care about their own safety and the safety of their loved ones... prosperity.... sercurity.

They are the majority being ruled by the minority of hateful leaders... imams that preach hate and a warped islam. Faction leaders that spout propoganda in order to scare people into following them.

It may have started out as a search for WMDs or about securing more oil... but that is minor now... if Iraq is not secured by the time the US and UK leave .. all the countries of the "West" will see what Iraqi terrorist can do.

7. 4biddenpleasrs

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've got a good question for Drewbert...

you don't believe us... you don't believe the news you don't like...

WHO will you believe if they told you that nothing bad is going on at the prisons?

8. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, I've had enough. You can only warn people so much.

I guess history (including the upcoming congressional investigations into all the weird shit the Bush Administration has been doing) will prove which of us is being fooled by the "liberal" media.

Good luck.

9. 4biddenpleasrs

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well that's no fun....... he can't come up with any answers to our questions so he just quits.

ah well... that just makes us right.

*LOL*

10. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    That's fine

Take your ball and go home then, ya big baby, you did that on another post in the fall.

You quit when you break your own rules, "you read my quotes, but I am not going to read yours"

nah, nah, nah, nah
    nah, nah, nah, nah
    hey, eh
    good bye

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice