Anti-Bush Bumperstickers

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by RiverGirl, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

So do I!!!!!

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't hold back, Michelle.

Tell us how you really feel about Bush, LOL. :lol:

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    dito, but telling my gf that has almost ended my life 2 times, she is from texas after all............ :roll:

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Be careful, Jason.

Texans are VERY protective of Bush and love him. I think speaking anti-Bush propoganda is a capital offense down there. :wink:

Sounds like your girlfriend a true Bush supporter..and a very smart lady. :wink:

5. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm incredulous that so many people can support Bush. The man is a true moron. I may well agree with the Republican party once in a while (well not too often), but to support someone who can't even speak proper English? Someone who has no sense of diplomacy? Bush scares me to my bones! I'm terrified that he's already started World War 3 and we are all just too dumb to realize it.

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :cry:

in life, you dont always have to agree with what goes on, but if you're not gonna do anything to stop it, whats the point in complaining about it. BUSH 08!!!

PS : Jason your girl sounds like a keeper haha she'll convert you soon enough

7. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What always surprises me is the lack of tolerance that so many anti Bush people have.

They just can't seem to fathom that their opinion isn't shared by everyone else.

And instead of trying to work together to solve the probelms they revert to name calling and mud slinging.

RiverGirl, I truly am not referencing you in this post. Your post just struck a nerve with me because it was so like others I have read in the past.

No offense meant in the least. I respect your opinion to disagree with me on politics..it's just too bad that we republicans on here don't get that same respect from the other side.

8. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And how much respect do people on the right give people on the left? Sometimes plenty, other times NONE! In fact I was nervous about posting on this board because I was fearful I would get attacked by people who disagreed with me.

I meant what I said, Bush does scare me. It's not that I simply disagree with him, it's that I'm afraid of what he's doing to my country and its reputation. Americans are hated in many parts of the world because of the crass way that our government goes around imposing "democracy" (and that's not just the Republicans' fault, them Dems have supported that tactic too). But I firmly believe that we don't have the right to roam the world telling people what kind of governments they should have. [That's not to say that I supported Saddam Hussein, for example, I just firmly believe that it was not our business to oust that f*cker.]

Bush is dismantling the Constitution, don't you see that? He's taken the paranoia from 9/11 and has turned it into a national past-time. Americans are so cowed and so nervous now that they don't seem to notice that the fundamental freedoms given to them by the Constitution are being slowly taken away. I find it amazing that anyone would support that. Imho it's un-American to dismantle one of the doctrines which defines us as a nation!

I have many friends who disagree with my politics, and it has no effect at all on my friendships. My own husband disagrees with me (he's more left that I am). It's truly a matter of respect.

Do I respect people who were raised differently from me, in different socio-economic situations, people who have had vastly different experiences in life? You bet I do! I think diversity is the most important part of all of this! Diversity of thought and ideas and viewpoints is absolutely critical to the freedom of any nation. And to me the most important right any American has is the right to free speech!

But even if I respect your right to support Bush I still find it TRULY AMAZING that you do! Honestly, I'm incredulous that so many people support him. I simply cannot believe it. And when I hear the arguments supporting him they always seem so shallow and not well thought out. It often appears to me that his supporters blindly accept that he's doing the right thing, despite mountains of obvious evidence to the contrary.

But I'm sure the right thinks the same thing about the perspective of someone on the left. Y'all probably think I'm an idiot and can't think for myself and believe everything I read and am somehow lacking a proper education. And, hey, believe whatever you want, you have that right.

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hate to break it to you, but Americans have been hated in other countries for many many years, it has nothing to do with who our president is.

When it comes to politics (in todays age with Bush at least) liberals are more closed minded than anybody in the world. You look outside and find a simple thing that is wrong and feel the need to blame it on him. He has had the hardest presidency of anyone in a long time, and the guy cant catch a break. Did you know that when Clinton was in office, Osama bin Laden was in the United States, and Clinton did not go after him because he "didnt want to start trouble." Yeah, that seemed to work wonders didnt it, yet no one gave him hell for it because he was not in office when 9/11 happened. Speaking of 9/11, its not Bush's fault that American's are now paranoid, its the media. You have assholes like your beloved Michael Moore making documentaries, and whoever made the WTC movie, and Flight 93....Its been 5 years since that all took place, we as a country were just in the beginning stages of trying to forget about it, but along come the media mavens just itching to make a dollar, by bringing back those terrible memories and exploiting them. For anyone that knows me, I love this country more than life itself, and to insult the leader of my land is insulting me.

Im sorry but it really makes me mad when people CONSTANTLY bring politics into a friendly enviornment. Yes you have a right to as this is a Free For All portion of a Cancun website, I am not taking that away, but I am enforcing my right to speak my peace from the other side.

This, my friends is why I dont venture into the FFA as often as I used to.

10. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i hate how if you say you support george bush people automatically hate on you. He is our elected president. This country is really going to go shitty if we keep fighting about who we, as a country, elected. I didn't vote at the time (wasn't 18), but if I did, I guarantee you it would have been for Bush.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice