Anti-Bush Bumperstickers

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by RiverGirl, Jan 4, 2007.

1. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Scott - I don't NEED my privacy either. Half my life is already on the internet anyway, because I put it there. I don't have anything to hide.

But I still don't think it's healthy for any government to keep such close tabs on it's citizens. It's my opinion that there is simply too much possibility for abuse. And make no mistake when there is a large amount of data collected about people it WILL get used. Just because the Gov't isn't interested doesn't mean that the data won't get used, it will.

Now I would very much appreciate it if you would stop attacking me. I've stated my opinions. I've apologized for not having all the answers. But you keep insisting that I answer you in a specific way. You are trying to negate everything I say because my answers don't meet whatever criteria you've invented for a valid argument. I'm sorry but that's rude and it's wrong and you should cut it out, now!

2. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In case you hadn't noticed, your government, in your name, is currently EDITED BY MODERATOR up the Middle East. That makes it EVERYONE'S business.

If you don't like that, piss in your own sandpit instead of everyone elses.

And as for your "They won't let me hold a rifle so I'm not joining up", you either support the troops in Iraq, or you don't.

When you join the armed forces you don't get to pick where you go or what you do. That's the commander in chief's perogative, and as your type keep telling us, it's no one elses position to question his authority. So if he decides you should have a desk job in Korea, because that frees someone up who IS allowed to be a trigger puller to go to Iraq and shoot at the ragheads, then it's your patriotic duty to join up and do so.

Or is your support for the troops and the war on terror just empty words?

Are you for us or againsts us?

Why do you hate America so?

3. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Watch the language people.

This has been able to remain civil so far. Keep it that way if you wish to continue the discussion.

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you clearly have no knowlege of the military. Believe it or not you DO in fact have somewhat of a say in what you do.

As for your other previous statement. If something is going wrong in the middle east, how is it EVERYONE'S problem? How is it Australlia's problem, how is it Greenland's problem....exactly its not.

5. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ASk your girlfriend what "all hat, no cattle" means.

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    or i can always look on the internet for an answer....better yet, care to do it for me? You seem to be better at pulling random bits of information off of it than I am k thanks

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and for the record I may be a college student, but I'm not an idiot. I know what that means

8. sunnyblack

sunnyblack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I feel sorry to have stumbled across this thread. It's sad and sickening to look at the bickering. I have a funny lil question to post. Can you guess my affiliation? Clues

Do not support the war. Do not believe in the rationale behind the war. Do not believe the majority of the world's Arabs have a favorable view of western civilization because what they are taught by their "scholars". Do not believe that we should provide security, financial aid or any technical and/or medical support to any nation where clearly the majority of the population would like to see the demise of the good ole USA! Support enforcement of our nation’s current immigration laws. Believe that we should never have large trade deficits with countries such as China, Japan, etc that prohibit and heavily tax our exports. Do not support tax breaks for companies that send jobs over seas. Would like to see a flat tax. Would love to see a national health care coverage plan for all of the nation’s children.......

What party do I vote for?????

9. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Libertarian?

10. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what does that quote have to do with factions fighting in Iraq during Saddam's reign?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice