Another Week One Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by tonyaandgreg, Sep 10, 2012.

1. nikndave

nikndave Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Greg reading this report had us laughing our asses off! So many funny stories and fun memories in just a few days. I know Dave was thrilled when I volunteered him for the contest along with you and Chris, lol. We were all glad you set the bar so high! Hope to see you both again in future trips, you were a blast and helped make this vacation one we will never forget and always laugh about. And next Labor Day sounds promising.

2. NormaSnockers

NormaSnockers Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    We had a blast meeting you! Although I was getting a little nervous the way you were grinding on my man all week. Haha. I was waiting for the two of you to try and run away together, especially after hearing about the body shots. Lol. Such a shame I missed out on that part. We must revisit this on a future trip!

Next time you're in MA definitely hit us up. We'd love to spend more time with the two of you. The trip wouldn't have been the same without you both. :)

I'm really hoping for a Labor Day reunion with everyone next year. I've never met such an amazing group of people!

3. SandS84

SandS84 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    How could you forget SCOTT???!!!

Hey Greg! Great report - just one little comment (!) - You mentioned Susan and Steve - I think (and hope!) you meant Scott instead of Steve!!!! (Steve was Dr. Phil!!!!) lol!!!

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Great TR, loved reading it and it is contributing tot he vacation-itis. 2 Weeks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice