Another sensual massage thread...with a twist

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Partyometer, May 12, 2015.

1. Danny&Jenny

Danny&Jenny Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 0
    We have also done the erotic massage at desire and Jen&kyles review is spot on. Reading their review reminded me of the ear breathing. It was like my German Sheppard was panting in my ears. Not very sexual at all. Everything else about the massage was excellent. We have never done TTR or Claudia

2. Cardinalfan

Cardinalfan Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Claudia review

We did the Claudia massage about 4 years ago. I would definitely recommend it, but it sounds significantly different than the sensual massages at Temptation or Desire, which we haven't done, so I can't really comment on those.

Claudia is a very nice lady that I would guess to be around 50. You go to her office (that really looks like more of a house). She is the only one there. She starts off talking with you for a few minutes and explains what generally what will happen. This is supposed to be more of a tantric massage. There is a small bathroom that you go into, and you come out naked and lay on the table. The lady goes first, and she starts with a normal massage, starting with you laying on your stomach. I'm not positive about timing here, but I think she does all the massaging on the back/legs and then you flip over. She keeps massaging and fairly quickly after turning over, she calls the other partner over by motioning. There is an emphasis on your breathing, which I am guessing is very important for a real tantric massage. Eventually, after a good chunk on teasing, she shows the guy where she wants him to rub to bring the lady to completion. After that is done, the massage continues for a while, and then you switch.

The guy is basically the same thing, except I think she tends to do more of the finishing off, which was interesting that she had some technique that there was completion, but no mess.

There is no intercourse at all, but it really didn't feel like it was missing.

The other thing that was interesting was that as you were getting worked on, you could feel an intense tingling in your arms and feet. I thought it was like when your arm/leg falls asleep. After we were done, I asked her about it, and she said that if you are breathing right, that is the beginning of a full body orgasm. She said that my breathing was better then my partners, and that is why I was the only one that felt it. She definitely hinted that neither of us were particularly good at it, and with practice it would have happened.

Trying to explore that is what makes me want to try again, but it hasn't worked out when we've been in Cancun. One day!

Feel free to p/m if you want more info.

3. jimandsandra

jimandsandra Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +272 / 0
  4. Randy&Kay

Randy&Kay Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 0
  5. Justrob

Justrob Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 0
    My GF hates getting massages. She is silly, I know. Im all about it. I will be visiting one of the tables while Im there. Not sure which

6. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    I think we have decided to try the TTR couples sensual massage in a few weeks during our June trip. I will post a full review!

7. Sheridan&Ginger

Sheridan&Ginger Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    We tried them all. Here is how we rate them;
    Claudia massage = 2 out of 10. With cab fare it's way too expensive for what you get. It was not sensual in the slightest.

TTR Sensual massage = 8 out of 10. Relaxing and sensual. The keep a pleasant pace and totally relax you.

Desire Erotic Massage = 20 out of 10. Enuff said! ;)

8. FranKels

FranKels Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yay! Thank you guys for the rating. Short sweet and to the point

9. DNA Beach Bums

DNA Beach Bums Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The Sensual Massage at TTR always has a happy ending!!!!

10. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    We have only experienced the sensual massage at TTR and we weren't that impressed. It was included as a bonus when we bought our Premier membership and if we had paid for it we would have not been amused. It was very short, not terribly erotic and there was so much oil on us at the end that finishing was more work than fun. Oh, and then there was the shredded Kleenex left on the floor that they used as the "feather". That being said we still want to go to Claudia and we definitely want to try the erotic massage at Desire if we ever make it there. We have some friends that have been to Claudia many times and they rave about her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice