Another newbie needs hotel advice

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Sanjuan, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Sanjuan

Sanjuan Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Excellent forum guys. First trip to Cancun and I need some advice. A few buddies and myself, all in our mid 30s, are making the trip in March. Since we're a little older, we'd like to stay somewhere that's not in the middle of the party zone for Spring Break. We still like to party, but I'm sure we'll have a night or two when we're in bed asleep by midnight too :) Probably someplace that isn't all inclusive either, since we probably wouldn't get our monies worth on food and booze. A nice hotel in the middle to upper price range (which would probably eliminate some of the spring break crowd) that has access to a nice beach would be preferable.

If anyone can give me a few recommendations I would really appreciate it.

TIA!

2. cindyb

cindyb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Temptations is an outstanding hotel which is a 21 and over resort. It is all inclusive but their prices are very reasonable. You should check out the Temptation forum and it will have a ton of information. I think its by far the best resort I have ever stayed at. its not in the middle of the party zone but its a 5 minute bus ride away....

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
  4. Sanjuan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the info guys. I was reading the Temptation forums after Cindy recommended it and it seems like it's mostly couples on there (I won't call it a swingers resort :). Are there usually singles that stay at the resort or is it predominantly couples?

5. cindyb

cindyb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There was just as many singles are there were couples. It’s just because there is a lot of couples on this forum it seems that it’s mostly couples. When I went there was a ton of single woman staying there

6. Sanjuan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It actually looks like a nice a nice place to stay. And I'll take your word Cindy that there would be a lot of singles there too :) Although I think my friends still want to avoid the all-inclusive. I'll do a little more digging and see what else I find - if you guys think of anything else just let me know.

Thanks!

7. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Met an awesome girl from liverpool england in nectar that was staying there kinky bitch was dressed as a cop on the night and i ended up cuffed to her lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice