Another "MexiBrit" on the way

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Steve, Jan 19, 2010.

1. mz_teedee

mz_teedee Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know I´m a bit late but CONGRATS. I think your wife and I might be due around the same time, is it an October baby? Oh, and about the oldest dad in Cancun my husband maybe able to beat you at that!

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,209 / 14
  3. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congrats Steve and Janet, I didn't see this before now but what great news!!! xx

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,209 / 14
  5. johndish

johndish Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    congrats

Steve, awesome news..... as you know mine are 15 months apart they are the best of friends but, camila is still a nurturer I am sure Daniella will be a great big sister and of course you guys are good parents

6. Manxie2305

Manxie2305 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    MexiBrit

Well done Mate, there just aren`t enough Brits here in this part of the World.

I have a little Peruvian / British daughter (But born in Cancun), she almost 2 years old now and is an absolute little angel.

Speak to Neil Emberson or Steve Chamberlain (both Brits) about your Insurance & Financial Advise they work for Caledonia.com.mx and play in the Cancun Rugby Team.

If your looking to go Scuba Diving contact Ben Mooney at Scorpio Divers (another Brit and Rugby Player).

If you ever fancy coming for a beer with our little British Community let me know an I will let you know where and when.

Cheers

Allen

7. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He's great thanks Steve, 16 months old today. He makes me laugh everyday, he's just so cute! Hopefully he will have a little brother or sister on the way as well before long.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice