Another June Junkie trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Sam and Robin, Jun 21, 2012.

1. jkhartless

jkhartless Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You two really made the June Junkies memorable for us! From the theme outfits, the cruise & meeting everyone you could.....it was a pleasure to spend a week at TTR with you both!

2. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    Glad to see you've had another fantastic trip. A bit jealous you got to go back so soon!

3. Sam and Robin

Sam and Robin I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    Thanks for all replies guys and girls, we will be back asap. I really can't get over just how much fun that resort is and the people everyone you meet is always ready to chat and have fun. Looking at pictures from the trip the one thing that stands out to me is even people in the back ground have smiles on their faces, it's a rare thing to see a frown at TTR.

Looking forward to doing it all again soon. Hey anyone done New years at the hotel? We are thinking we might aim for that and the first week or two of the year this time around. Miss you all

4. ZandM

ZandM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just another tequila moonrise!

Ready for another round of partying, eh? Along with Nick & Kate you guys are the BEST DAMN PIECES OF ASS to come from North of the Border since Captain Kirk and BaywatchBabe CJ Parker!!!

We had a blast getting geared up for the theme nights with you guys and look forward to hooking up again, whether it be Cancun or some Siberian land that may exist between Ontario & Ohio.

O - N - T - A - R - I - O ...GO Buckeyes!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice