Anonymous Poll: Will you be returning to Temptations?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Sep 11, 2008.

?

Repeaters: Will you return to Temptations?

1. Yes

99.1%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'll Wait and See

0.9%
  1. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SOLD! Only 5 hours left to fix now...

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Nah... breakfast opens at 6 AM, so you only have to drink the beers in your room from 5 to 6 AM, or get a couple to go befor Margreitta's closes. :wink:

Jamie

3. doxiegirl

doxiegirl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is this vote for Temptations Cancun or Cabo? Been now once to both and enjoyed both places....were it not for the good time in Cancun I may not have gone to Cabo bc I like trying different resorts and when I learned Cabo was of the same hotel chain I went there bc I also got to see another part of Mexico.

4. PRETVIP

PRETVIP Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +272 / 0
    hav n fun

i'VE BEEN TO CANCUN OVER 60 TIMES, LAST YR I SAID I WAS GOING TRY SOMEWHERE, HEDO 111, AND WISHED I WAS IN CANCUN, I'VE BEEN GOING TO TEMP. NOW FOR OVER 10 YRS, IT WILL BE INTERESTING THIS TIME (SEPT 09) TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE WITH THE HOTEL, I THINK IT ALL STEMS OFF THE CROWD THAT IS AT THE HOTEL WHEN YOUR THERE, TRUE CHINOS AND THE ENTIRE GANG WERE A BLAST, BUT THE NEW STAFF I SURE IS DOING A GREAT JOB, Y0U HAVE TO REMEMBER CANCUN WENT THRU SOME ROUGH TIME THIS YR (SWINE FLU & DRUG CARTEL), BUT I'M SURE IT STILL A BLAST, THX MIKE

5. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well while we did have a good time there I seriously doubt we would return. Steve your booze cruise was one of the best, I will admit that, but it was our first time in Cancun and I realize most if not all of the rersorts do the same thing ( Push the SHIT out of the local night clubs ) but there really wasnt much going on at night if you didnt want to spend $100 a night to go to some other place. I already paid to eat and drink free at Temptations why would I want to pay more money when I can drink for free on the resort. They should definately have an indoor club open until the early morning hours. The outside bar was open but the weather the week we were there wasnt all that great and definately not what I would call warm at night. But there is my 2cents worth. Im not downing the place. We met some GRAET people there from this site and Im very glad we did or our vacation would have SUCKED! I will always be a fan of CancunCare and I make it a point that if someone is looking to go to Cancun and have a good time they should check out this site, but we only get away 1 week a year and I dont see us going back to TTR anytime soon.

6. A & JC

A & JC Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great Resort

We were there when it was Blue bay and the year it changed to Temptations.
    Temptations was a huge improvment and now has some class, the hotel was a dive before that, lets be honest.
    Being a dive was ok as the fun made up for it don't get me wrong there.
    If they can keep the adult entertainment fun and games up like body shots, naked volleyball, crazy darts and others they will grow.
    If they drop that stuff and tone it down they will just be like any other resort and sales will plummet.
    I don't care who the entertainment staff is as long as they are good at it.
    I vacation every year and have been to a lot of nice resorts and nothing compares to blue bay and temptations fun atmosphere and as long as they don't change that they will do well.
    I am with diamondheaded on this.
    Other resorts: boring resorts, boring people, boring vacation and hey please put your top back on. (been there)
    You all say it is the people that matters so as long as it stays a fun resort you will draw fun people to it. (fun resort draws fun people)
    most resorts you could bring all the fun people you want to if you say only the people matter and you could get kicked out of the resort or be told to tone it down. Fun sexy atmosphere matters.

7. Ken and Darcie

Ken and Darcie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    feb. 2010 will be our 4th trip to cancun and 3rd at Temptation

8. wentcrazy

wentcrazy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We recently came back from a trip to TTR and after being away from there for 2years we definetly noticed a difference in the resorts energy, but the new staff are doing a great job. We will definetly be returning in april 2010, but am wondering wether a trip to los cabos to see chinos would be cool too.As long as i have a drink in hand and some great friends to party with im good!!!!After traveling to other destinations, where the pool side music is quiet and the entertainment staff are boring and the other guest a snotty; TTR is still a rockin place.

Good times are had when we have good friends to share them with!!!

9. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    We're returning also in April 2010 with another couple (and possibly more) who we met there 2 years ago for our trip #8. Yes, sexy pool and nice shoes activities are very much tamed down from even last year, but it's the people you meet who make the resort a fun place.
    Ken and Joyce

10. Sheandme

Sheandme Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    return visit

Went in March and had agreat time-so we will return to TTR. BTW we just booked for 10/27-11/3-I guess we need a TTR fix< LOL!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice