Anonymous Poll: Will you be returning to Temptations?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Sep 11, 2008.

?

Repeaters: Will you return to Temptations?

1. Yes

99.1%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'll Wait and See

0.9%
  1. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Penny..How was your latest trip? :lol:

2. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks Rose and Steve....great to see you guys again also, maybe we can talk longer next trip!!

3. pjsplay

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great trip Ice....as usual, great friends, great weather, well except for the one day Ike decided to show up, but then we just partied inside!!

lots of drinks, lots of fun, will be doing a trip report w/pics soon!! If I can figure out how to post the pictures...LMAO

4. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Glad to hear you had a great time... :D

5. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am just reading about the changes. I guess I have a wait and see attitude. I can have a good time anywhere and if it changes to be more like other boring resorts then I will see more of the world.

6. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    :lol: :lol:

7. Harpers

Harpers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well for me part of the Blue Bay/Temptation experience is the ent's staff, they set off your day with a laugh and a smile!

Having said that, taking the pragmatic point of view, had Chinos et al left of their own volition would this be an issue? we would be wishing them well and hoping the resort finds suitable replacements (a hard task I know). But the reality is things change and sh*t happens. If the powers that be want to change things and take the resort in a different direction, only time will see if they are vindicated or will regret their move!

My gut feeling is they have ripped the heart out of the resort and less and less people will be repeat offenders!

In answer to the poll, I will now think twice about re-booking and will be watching developments between now and when i book up for my next Cancun jaunt!

8. shelleyb

shelleyb Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Although I am really sad to hear Omar, Chinos and Lalo have left (they have all been there for my past three trips) I will still be going to Temptation. The people you meet on this hoilday are what make it along with the atmosphere, the nightlife, the weather. After travelling for ten hours each time to get there my hoilday needs to be tip-top and it always is when I go here! Love this place and I'm sure it will be just as good x

9. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    you got it shelleyb

i mean lets try and be realistic here - what other option in cancun or anywhere else for that matter is going to be near as fun? :(

are t and i missing something here? :-o

..........what with all the doomsayers - perhaps me and t are wrong and we should just go ahead and plan on canceling our trip trip to temptations in late april/may :shock:

and

say....... we just stay here in the states and go to pensacola and hang out with the entertainment staff at the mark III - :lol:

oh oops MY BAD

i forgot - :-|

(1) they dont have an entertainment staff
    (2) they charge you an arm and a leg to stay at the resort (drinks & food not included)
    (3) they will not allow you to have any fun (try doing body shots there lol)
    (4) the women can't tan topless
    (5) they have kids running all over the place
    (6) have to stand in line for twenty two hours to eat (after you have to drive for thirty minutes to get to a place to eat)
    (7) the nightlife sucks and the bars (you have to drive to drink at) close at 1 (not to mention they dont have bars at the resort and even if they did you would need to get your calculator out to keep track of all the charges)
    (8) the only games you will see involve kids and waterguns
    (9) i cant buy quita penas in pensacola
    (10) my friends would never go to to the mark III

yeah - that looks like fun - crap on temptations - book me and t with the kids, the grandparents and aunt estelle on the next puddle jumper to pensacola - geeeez - :wink:

the best

rob and tonyass

10. pjsplay

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    awww I never thought temptations was bad.....me thinks just gonna be different. I was there last week and the guys did the best they could....until they learn the routine and get a little more loosened up...besides I am a firm believer in making your own fun!!

I didnt have a problem talking or laughing or drinking with anyone there!!

it is what it is.....no matter who they change in the resort!!

AND for the first time since my hubby and I have been going there I won a contest!!! I was the sex trivia queen for a week!!!! LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice