Anonymous Poll: Will you be returning to Temptations?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Sep 11, 2008.

?

Repeaters: Will you return to Temptations?

1. Yes

99.1%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'll Wait and See

0.9%
  1. Kat & Tmac

Kat & Tmac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    We will be back for our 6th trip in april and it does not matter if they have Hillary CLINTON heading up the entertainment. I promise you, we are going to have a Great Time, its going to be a PARTY you don't want to miss. WE party all day & night with the people not the entertainment staff. Tmac

2. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    trip return

As much as i would love to see Hillary with her pant suit doing body shots by the sexy pool, I dont think she would let Bill vacation there ha ha ...
    I agree with you about the people, I think my concern is not so much that the entertainment staff is changing, but if they are willing to change that , then what is next, I think that part is what concerns me, I dont want to show up one year and feel like im in the holiday inn express cuz they changed everything....

3. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    I'll be going back in May09...I have been to other resorts in the Caribbean... Temptations by far is the best that i have been to.. Hands Down!!! I have met so many great people at Temptations.. Had so much fun..Yes the entainment staff is a plus but the mingleing and meeting new friend is great... You DO NOT get this at the resorts that i visited... Understand that i travel alone which is why i have this opinion.... :lol:

4. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    in my honest opinion, the only thing that could ever keep us from going back -

would be management making a decision to pipe into the rooms that S#$%^&a* music they play every nite at the techno bar (otherwise known as nice shoes)

geeeeeez that crap is just hideous -

next time we have a party

- im calling TTR a few weeks in advance and having them burn me a cd i will title "MAKE'EM LEAVE CD"

-cause there is nothing that can shut down a party and make everyone want to go home like that buzz kill music

5. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    :lol: :lol: I don't spend too much time at Nice shoes..I go for the show and then i'm out...lol..

6. NTBABY

NTBABY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree the selection of music could be better. A little of the Mexican music goes a long way @ the pool.(I know we're in Cancun) :idea: Kenny Chesney has some good songs about Mexico, drinking & the beach that would break up that mariachi music. And of course good ol rockin roll from the 60s,70s&80s always works for me. :D It wouldn't chase me out of Nice Shoes @ nite either. Just my opinoin for what it's worth.

Scott

7. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I am with you all the way!!!

8. Cntrltxcpl

Cntrltxcpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

I agree...I always request 80s music while there!!

9. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just returned and although we were VERY dissapponted with the change of staff, it is totally the people we meet down there. It is easy to meet new friends and have fun.....

Although Premier did screw ALL the members over....I will use what I have and return until it is used up (we have a small package), perhaps after that we will look for another adults only resort. There are a few we have been looking at in Cancun.....but again it is the people!!

10. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Welcome home Penny, It was great seeing you again

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice