Anonymous Poll: Will you be returning to Temptations?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Sep 11, 2008.

?

Repeaters: Will you return to Temptations?

1. Yes

99.1%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'll Wait and See

0.9%
  1. twoleos

twoleos Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0

I do agree its totally about the people you meet, that is for sure! Last year we met some amzing and very fun people! One of my all time Favorite vacations. I just hope the changes they are making wont affect the "fun" people from coming. Especially with the RCI situation!

2. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you guys just name the place and we'll try to be there.. *L*

3. Cntrltxcpl

Cntrltxcpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We'll wait and see. Of course, I have wanted to visit other places over the years, but the friends we made at BBG met us this year and are planning on returning same time next year. We could always meet friends anywhere I guess. I'm sure the staff can be fun...not the best...but fun. Our main issue now is the Premier/RCI membership.

Either way, Desire has been looking pretty good lately! :cool:

4. annettekelley

annettekelley Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jeez, I hope TTR has not changed all that much and losing the Ent. Staff will not change it so much it makes a big difference in our having fun! The wild atmosphere is what makes it fun! It is a combination of the staff and the people there! A big group of wild and fun partiers were in the sexy pool exchanging bathing suits and got everyone crazed and wild and essentailly got the party started one day - no staff were there but the bartenders!

I certainly hope a lot of repeaters go back to TTR! I think that will make a tremendous difference! We are going this coming Jan. for our third time and hope to go many more times in the future!!!! I hope this trip will be full of fun-wild- ass- people! I do not go to quietly lay around on the beach or at the pool, otherwise I'd go to Hawaii! Boring!

5. Gail

Gail Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My husband and I have been to TTR 13 times. We started going back in 1982 when it was Blue Bay Village. What kept us going back year after year was the people and the staff. When Enrique left ( he left twice) We thought it wouldn't be the same. But it was just as fun. What stopped us from going back was it wasn't as fun any more. They were making too many changes. Also, the food went down hill fast !!! We used to tell people how good the food was for an all inclusive. Some changes are good, but I feel they are making alot of bad decisions. They are only interested in selling their time shares and don't care about the repeaters that has made their hotel what it is. They are number one for repeaters and occupancy rate. Or at least they were. Not sure now. Those of you that was there years ago knows what I'm talking about. The games now are tame. Would rate them PG. Nothing like they were a few years back.

6. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    if you guys can find - or have already found - a more FUN place in cancun (one where t and i dont have to put on a live sex show in front of the entire hotel) then please let the cat out of the bag :lol:

TTR is a BLAST - but if there other places even more FUN ..... :cool:

then

for the love of michael jackson, pee wee herman, and gay commy killer whales all over the planet - please clue is in on just what all we've been missing and where - :wink:

if it's a secret honeycomb hideout then just send me a pm with a hand drawn map and i swear to god me and t will be quiter about it than a baptist preacher at a high dollar ho convention :shock:

rob and t

7. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We will go back! We love the entertainment staff as much as anyone and have some great memories with them, BUT we go there for the atmosphere and for the people we have met and continue to meet each trip. If all of our friends wanted to meet in Disney Land...we would go there too and I know we would have a blast. We just got back and even without the entertainment staff there we had one of the best times ever. Vacation is about what you make of it and who you are with, not the hotel staff IMO.

8. xraider13

xraider13 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    We are relative newbies.. we joined the forum aroun Jan 08 and took our first trip Jul/Aug 08.. We had a great time. We felt the entertainment staff was awesome and we really enjoyed getting to know them a bit too... but we also enjoyed the fun we had meeting the people there and getting to know some really great people from all over. We will go back, and although we would very much love to see Chinos, Lalo, Omar, Jose, and Ayesha, we could have a great time as long as the overall atmosphere stays the same.. Now if we start seeing TR's that say the games are all gone and the sexy pool is just like the quiet pool.. we may re-think it.... but for now, we are hoping to go back again as soon as we can next year...

9. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll have to agree with Dave and Rosa and with Xraider . We have been there four times now and even though Premier has totally screwed us over it is still the best place we have ever vacationed . We have had a good time everytime we have gone ,but, this time was the best time we have ever had. We will watch and see if the TR's start talking about a snor fest then we will look for the next BBG .

10. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    We agree with everyone who has previously stated "it's about what you make it and the people you meet". We had the best time ever this trip (our 3rd). Rob & T, Johnny, Kimmee, Curt and Barb and especially Dave & Rosa & Roy & Marie (there were lots of others, but these friends stand out) helped make it the best time ever. We were blessed to hook up with these awesome folks and even though the entertainment staff had changed just as we got there, it did not stop us from having the best time ever.

Hugs to all of you,
    Janice (& Scott, too!!!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice