Anonymous Poll: Will you be returning to Temptations?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Sep 11, 2008.

?

Repeaters: Will you return to Temptations?

1. Yes

99.1%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'll Wait and See

0.9%
  1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Given the recent changes, will you go back?

People who have visted Temptations before only, please.

Comments are not required, but if you have something to say please feel free to post it. It will not be deleted.

2. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    I will be the first to hop on board and say yes. Even though the money I put into a premier membership doesn't seem to be paying off the way I htought it would and the changes to the entertainment staff are a pretty radical I optimistically think that at the end of the day it is the other people you meet there that make the vacation worth it.

People have asked me why I like to go there and I tell them about my last trip back in late January. I arrived at the resort about 4am and was able to get a beer right as the bartender was putting everything away in the Tex Mex restraunt. there were about 10 people still up and it took me all of two minutes to meet folks that I spent the rest of the week partying it up with as I had come on my own that time.

I for one am going in November and still expect to have an awesome time. I just may have to stir people up a bit on my own (with assistance from my brother and his roomie!)

3. Rick

Rick Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    tempation

with the recent act. staff turn over and some of our friends missing in action. (chino,lalo etc) we are in a wait and see what direction the resort takes. most repeaters know the resort has been "calmed down" over the last 4 or so years.
    steve we would like to know the direction their going for ?

4. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Gotta say yes but more so because of my Premier Membership.

Otherwise I'm not to sure. I know for sure we'd check out other resorts. Right now we go on vacation we go to Temptations. No Premier, I'd say maybe we only visit every couple years instead.

We feel they took away a huge draw to the resort with the activity staff changes.

Nick and Renee

5. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well since we're already booked for the HM we're going back... but after that we'll have to see.

We've talked about trying other places and if things change drastically we'll move on. Desire looks good. :). Plus there's got to be other places to have fun in the world.. *L*...

6. R&LfrmPA

R&LfrmPA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    maybe

We are scheduled to arrive next week. The determining factor will be the atmosphere. If they are trying to change the atmosphere to become more like most other resorts in cancun, we will probably not return. We have talked with many muti-trip guests and most feel the same way we do. If all you want from a vacation is to enjoy the sun and have no one bother you and lay on a beach or lounge chair, your options are limitless. You can certianly do this at TTR if you choose. However, If you enjoy the social aspect and enjoy some "R" rated comedy, than TTR is a great choice. We are not saying you can't socialize or meet people at other resorts but there is a big difference. Most people we have talked with , including ourselves, have spent more money to stay at other resorts but found themselves bored after several days. We really wouldn't have realized how much fun a vacation could have been had we not came to TTR. A vacation is what you make of it, but the atmosphere at TTR requires little effort for people to unwind. We are keeping open minds. The atmosphere at TTR (BBG) has always been second to none for us. The entertainment staff has always treated us well and done a great job keeping you laughing most of the day and night.

R & L

7. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Return?

I for one am a firm believer that it is the people you meet that make the vacation better, HOWEVER, I do believe the ENT staff made those meetings a lot easier and a lot more fun, If some people are not returning because of the loss of the Ent Staff, then we have essentially lost another cast member. I understand changes are inevitable and upgrades are a bonus, but why change something that wasnt broken and was your most popular aspect of your hotel (the staff). This year will be my 7th trip and the one where i will be analyzing to see if i will return after this.

8. Joel & Paula

Joel & Paula Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    I doubt very seriously We will return. The resort is really not all that. The staff and the friends we met there is what made us repeaters. There are alot of other resorts and we can meet the friends anywhere. I sure hate the directions they appear to be going but life goes on. We are really gonna miss all our friends this Oct but Im really glad now we didn't book!

9. twoleos

twoleos Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I had such a great time on my 2nd trip there (May 2008) we were planning on coming again in 2009. However now we are not sure, I guess I will keep checking on the updates and have to "wait and see". There are so many place to be seen around the world, of course non like Temptaions, but at this rate who knows if it will even be the same :(

10. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    while t and i have enjoyed the entertainment staff as much as the next person - they are not really a determining factor for us at all - for us it is entirely about the great people we meet.

to be quite honest - we dont take take our vacation to visit the entertainment staff - if we wanted an entertainment staff to make us laugh and have a good time - hell we would just stay here in dallas - buy some booze - call over a couple or three of our crazy drunk friends, crank up the tunes, jump in our sexy pool and play wild tequila volletball in the backyard (at least till the neighbors got pissed anyway)

and oh yeah .........................save ourselves a couple of g's in the process

just sayn'

"Those flashing lights come from everywhere
    The way they hit her I just stop and stare
    She's got me love stoned
    Man I swear she's bad and she knows
    I think that she knows"

yaaah she f'n knows

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice