Anna Nicole Smith Dies

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by DConCT, Feb 8, 2007.

1. saritacarita

saritacarita Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :( Really, really sad.

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    they have the run down of the days events on various sites as well as someone will be posting a video of her receiving cpr shortly...

dunno. run down of days events not so bad, video of her getting cpr = taking it way too far :-|

3. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What a sad start to that baby girls life.......first her brother dying days after she was born then her mommy a few months later :(

She is gonna need a real special dad and more than a few angels watching over her.

VERY VERY SAD :(

4. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's awful ian't it. Fan of hers or not, she's had a troubled life and lets just hope her baby has as normal a life as she can.

5. iamkcs

iamkcs Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hope for the best for her baby.

6. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  7. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    She was so pretty but destructive with her life - this is really sad

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i agree with venom, sad story to see anyone die, but she wasnt the best person in the world.

I also think its kind of weird that its not official how her son died but they say its drug related, then all of a sudden she dies of unknown causes. Call me crazy, but does anyone else think theres a connection between the two? I heard a story pointing the finger at her for his death and then killing herself to avoid getting in trouble and all this stuff......it was more in depth than that, but thats the jist of it

9. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  10. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    .....and that leach, Howard K. Stern ( not to be confused with the King of all Media!!! ), is screwed. Anna was his cash cow.
    That guys was probably the worst mistake she ever made!!!
    I hope the real father of that kid is that other dude.
    I feel bad for that kid if she ends up with this A-HOLE!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice