AMSTERDAM

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by mugway05, May 23, 2008.

1. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just check for an adams apple first

2. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've been to Amsterdam several times but I've never been to a bar there. :lol:

3. hw711

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh, and you can't take pictures in the Red Light District. Your camera may end up in the canals.

4. hw711

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A somewhat odd story, but I happened to be on a stop-over in Amsterdam while on a business trip. That evening I made my way through the Red light district and settled in a small bar and proceeded to have a few Tuborg Beers.

Whilst enjoying a Danish Beer in Amsterdam, (and thus pissing off the Dutch locals by not drinking the Dutch favorite – Heinekin) A very attractive girl walks into the bar that looked familiar. I could not immediately place where I had seen this girl before. Minutes later, I realized that I had seen this girl on MTV, and it was indeed Belou Den Tex from Road Rules season 3 – Europe. So being that I had already had a dose of liquid courage, I started a conversation with her and her attractive girlfriend there in the bar. We talked for a while and told me stories of what it was like to be on Road Rules. Despite the fact that she was portrayed as a loony toon hippy chick on TV, she seemed to be quite friendly.
    I eventually got her to write me a note because I told her that no one would believe I actually met her in the Amsterdam Red Light district.

She wrote something to the effect: This is to all who won't believe Tom met Belou in ADAM XXX
    - One love, Belou!

That, and I didn't even have to pay for the VIP section to meet the so called MTV Celebs like in Cancun… :D

6. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Id rather see them in amsterdam than cancun hahahahaha especially as it was random AND in the redlight district, crazy!!

7. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    omg Belou from RR...I remember she was in love with that French guy that kept saying ''Lac Como!'' and he wrote poetry and shiit....and if I remember correctly, she wanted to throw him in the Venice waters...

remember Timmy from another RR (the coolest RR member ever) - check this out
    http://www.mulletsbecause.com/

8. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, that's true.
    I actually asked about the French guy and she said that they dated a while after, but they called it quits and were no longer together.

I guess the French are not such great lovers after all :wink:

9. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Check out Mellow Yellow if you get the chance.

Also had my car's wheel locked for a parking violation so if you have a vehicle there, watch where you park. Ours was parked outside of the hotel but obviously it had to be out of there by a certain time.

10. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

HEYYY SLICK! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice