American girls , easy ?...the debate

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by benji316, Jan 14, 2011.

1. ChadD

ChadD Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I need to get a pair of those. That's genius.

2. Andy uk

Andy uk Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i'll make it my mission to try and find out who's got the biggest boobs!! haha 21st march for 2 week, not long now

andy

3. Hoozle

Hoozle Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    More like bringing Filet Mignon and Lobster to a buffet, at least that's how I feel about him, and if you've seen the buffet at the Oasis it ain't nothing to brag about lol

And at least I will be guaranteed to get laid unlike you who will only probably get a girl that's into douchebags...

And weed... like who does that? Go to Holland or something!!

4. Hoozle

Hoozle Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So true, However for me it's more about personality. I've had lot's of "5's" but It's because I liked their personality. I've dated some "10's" and they may be successful as far as money and career but they might be total douchebags. If a guy has a good personality he's a 10 in my book despite looks and money. But if I meet two guys that have a good personality then, maybe I would pick the better looking or more successful one. :p

I once went on a date with a good looking med student and he told me he used 'his being in med school' as a way to pick up chicks. He said it worked for him 100% of the time. I never called him after that date though, I thought he was a douche with no personality. Now, he's texts me all the time and acts all insecure and upset as if he's never been rejected before. It's like he thinks because of his status that he's entitled to whatever he wants. Like a male princess syndrome or something aka douche lol

5. CROYDONCANCUN

CROYDONCANCUN Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It ain't about 5's or 10's.....it's about what happens there and then at that moment in time....American girls like accents, English girls will want something different and go for the American guys.....just take it as it comes no? The guy has to be just as easy in the situation....

6. ATCO

ATCO Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha can't believe somebody seriously asked that question.

Come on, how can you stereotype the entire gender of an entire country. Im sure some American girls are easy, as sure as I am that some girls from the UK are easy. But come on, seriously...

Obviously, the accent probably does help a little, because its sort of exotic speaking to somebody from a place thousends of miles away. That works both ways, Im sure an American, whether man or woman, going partying in the UK would get the same treatment. Unless its London, because its full of them :)

But that doesn't mean if you struggle to pull anybody at home in the UK, you can go to Cancun and suddenly turn into some Robert Pattersonesque love machine because you have an accent!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice