American girls , easy ?...the debate

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by benji316, Jan 14, 2011.

1. gregmack

gregmack Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey man, im not arguing the rules nor am I looking for attention.. like everyone I have a right to my opinion... all that I'm saying is WEED is mainstream.. not cocaine, no crack, no heroin, no meth... all those are just f-ked up, I would not touch any of those... but weed is equal to a cigarrette... so when people have questions... can't people just let them know its hard to find weed in Cancun (like u did) instead of jumping on people like im sleeping with their wife... the word weed is said.. everyone just shuns people... Micheal Phelps gets highs... I know all of Americans eat wheaties or have a Phelps posters in your room... but thanks for clearing it up for me... weed is hard to find in Cancun.. check I got it... so......... (drum roll)........... I guess I just gotta smuggle it in!!!!

2. gregmack

gregmack Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If your going to call me a social reject... atleast say im a stoned social reject!

3. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I didn't say weed is hard to find. It's not, but whatever you get will mostly be crap. Again, its an inappropriate discussion top for the forum. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them. I wouldn't smuggle it either. Once they had a airport security with a dog waiting outside of the gate smelling everyone deplaning.

4. tequilaaaaaa

tequilaaaaaa Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with this. Also, different girls will be easy for different reasons. Some are insecure and want the attention, some let their hair down on vacation as it usually won't affect their reputation back home, sometimes it's because all of their friends are hooking up with guys that night, some are just too drunk and make decisions they never would when sober...

Also the guy has a lot to do with it. A girl that's an 8 might be easy, but would never put out to lower than a 7. A prudey 5 might forgo her values if a 10 shows interest.

Tbh, it's not exact science. I've turned down guys who are solid 9s one night, but gone home with 5s the next and I'd consider myself an 8.

I think the guys that are most successful don't need to think about any of this at all though... It's all natural.

5. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good thing you are a lawyer.

Note to self, bring a copy of my pay stub to Cancun this year to compensate for my lack of muscles.

6. ILikeRoastBeef

ILikeRoastBeef Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I bring my paystub and muscles to compensate for my lack of size and girth... hooo hawww

7. ChadD

ChadD Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I bring awesome board shorts to compensate for all of the above.

8. ToriB

ToriB Cancuncare Sun Care Advisor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not only are you a social reject, you are also misinfomed. The war is on drugs here, not just cocaine. Inform yourself and then maybe ppl will have a mature conversation with you. Not a single member is gonna take you seriously with you childish remarks.

9. ILikeRoastBeef

ILikeRoastBeef Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chad, lol i always ask the hot chicks working in that department if they have any with the cellphone pocket in the front. For some reason they always look at me creepy :)

Remember the reebok pump basketball shoes... wow what a great concept to implement :p

10. Steve14

Steve14 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Chad, nobody has gotten an hj in cargo shorts since 'Nam.

Tequilaaa, funny you mention that about shooting down a 9 one night and going home with a 5 the next. You can't explain these things. I can totally understand that, I've been in the situation where I've inexplicably not been interested in a hot girl, while I am drawn to a girl who is a 7 by normal standards. For me, it's all about being interesting, I find confident, outgoing and brazen girls alluring. There are so many moving parts to dating and meeting people that you shouldn't really ever take rejection personally. Of course, many of us internalize it anyway, it's sort of natural. But that just gets in the way. I also watched a show on Discovery on pheromones which was extremely interesting. There are subconscious factors involved in attraction that you can't even control!

Since the thread went off on a drug tangent, I'll throw in a relevant quote:

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice