American girls , easy ?...the debate

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by benji316, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :clappyinghappy: you are awesome

2. gregmack

gregmack Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

you went to cancun with your bf??? why you going to bring a sandwich to a buffet?? like who does that.. go to barbados or something!!

3. gregmack

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Why is all you Americans againist weed??? your government has put some fear campaign that weed will ruin your life or something!!! everything one in Canada smokes weed like people drink coffee!! As soon as someone raises the question about weed.. it seems to be dismissed like its wayyy off topic to talk about... its just weed.. it grows from the ground... like chill out... people need weed and by asking a legit question like can I find weed in Mexico should be addressed appropriately and not shunned... you know how hard it is to go two days without weed... cant even imagine a whole week... like just kill me now... people want to make sure they can get their morning medications before booking a trip to mexico thats it!!! So please stop turning away peoples life/death questions and give it some care!!! Thankssss my cancun friends!!! and remember dont drink and drive.. smoke and fly!!

4. ChadD

ChadD Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Any wagers on how long this guy is around? It's been one intuitive post after another.

5. ToriB

ToriB Cancuncare Sun Care Advisor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How old are you? Are you unaware that weed is ILLEGAL in the US, Canada and in Mexico?????? Are you aware that the bullshit drug war that is happening in Mexico is to get drugs to you idiots and it's hurting tourism here and people are going hungry cause jobs have been slashed?????
    Please grow up and look at the big picture. They say pot isn't addictive, but obviously you are. And btw, most of my friends here are Canadian and none of them get high.

6. Steve14

Steve14 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha Chad I thought the same thing.

I'm in agreement with ILikeRoastBeef on this one. You could line a group of random girls up and rate each of them from 1-10 based purely on looks, knowing nothing about them.

Those values are completely meaningless when you put them into their natural environments. There are plenty of girls who are 7s, but through social dynamics, they were popular/valued growing up, maybe personality and other considerations including their own self value, and they get treated like a 10. You'll have girls who are 10s who get treated like they are less for the same opposite reasons, maybe they weren't popular, maybe they behaved in a certain manner, aren't too smart, etc etc...

Geography is also important as you mentioned. The Idaho 9 is a New York 6. You could meet the exact same girl, one lives in a small town, and the other is a big city girl, lets say NYC. In NYC, money and status plays a huge role in dating. Nice lounges are hard to get into for guys, especially if you do not have money. I don't even blame a girl for being selective. You live in a city with wealthy, successful, good looking guys, if you have an asset, your looks, why wouldn't you cash it in? Why would you choose the deadbeat?

There have actually been studies on this. I read one where researchers showed numerous women pictures of men and had them rate the men on look. Some women got just the pictures, while some women saw job/salary information along with the pictures. There was a HUGE difference in attractiveness ratings based on job/salary information. 7s became 3s because they were garbagemen, and 5s became 9s because they were doctors.

There is a lot more to this that I don't have time to get into, race, demographics, etc etc...A lot of it is a matter of chance. There are plenty of "high school sweethearts", or guys who landed gorgeous chicks in high school and stayed with them. If the same guy met the same gorgeous girl several years later, without mutual friends and everything that came with the previous situation, the girl probably wouldn't give the guy the time of day.

So yea, looks are important in creating a base level of whether there will be an attraction, but social dynamics really decide whether something will happen or not.

7. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not every Aermican is against weed. It's just inappropriate discussion topic for the forum. This site is owned by Steve so he makes the rules. If you don't like it, you don't have to be here. Let's put it this way, if you smoke a lot, you are not going to be very happy with Cancun weed anyway so there is no point is buying it. End of discussion.

And stop being a douchebag and making immatures posts to provoke people. If we get more complaints about you, the ban hammer is most likely coming down.

8. gregmack

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

First of all... the drug war in Mexico is over cocaine... with is way more valuable and more lucrative.. weed is a joke.. nobody is getting shot over weed... its worthless!! Secondly, most of your Canadian friends in Cancun are in Cancun because they probally are social rejects in Canada... Listen EVERYONE IN CANADA IS GETTING HIGH!!! thats what we do... people smoke weed on the downtown streets like its normal in Toronto... its part of our culture... so please dont stereotype Canadians are sober non smoking people.. it just hurts to hide facts!!!

All I'm saying is people (non regulars) come to this site to get answers for questions like "can we get weed in mexico"... and all of a sudden they get trampled like smoking weed is like being a black NFL field goal kicker... like its just rare... Molly Cyrus gets high ok... everyones on something... you should let them know facts instead of telling them to get the highway... you guys need more traffic and more people on this forum.. it seems its the same 6-7 people posting like its religion!

9. ChadD

ChadD Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

This forum has almost 19,000 members. Your point is invalid.

10. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think it's pretty obvious who is the social reject around here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice