American Airlines 2 start charging

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by NormsKid, May 21, 2008.

1. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :shock: geez, what next ... they'll be charging us to use the bathroom!

3. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes....an you get no free toilet paper. You must pay one dollar per square...

Michelle

4. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fortunately at this time it only affects domestic flights and not intternational....YET.

5. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nothin to really add, jus wanted to say the lil pumpkin with the drumsticks is adorable!!

Everytime I see her pic, she sorta makes me smile cause she looks soooo happy!!

Michelle

6. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you! That is my granddaughter Xoie (Zoey if spelled like a normal person would spell it) and I love that pic of her. She rocks.

7. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You know... this does suck but the downside is, if airlines don't find some sort of gimmick to get your money, they are gonna fold. That leaves us with less airlines to choose from.

Then that my friends will really suck because those that are still in business will be sticking it to everybody royally that chooses to use their services.

8. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Unfortunately, that's true, and I don't want to have to take a BUS to get to Cancun! :(

9. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How bout this "gimmick"......

Cut the freakin ridiculous top heavy, overpaid, under worked jobs from the top FIRST. Trim all that fat floating around at the top that really isn't necessary to run the business. Try that "gimmick" on for size.....

Michelle

10. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Surely you jest! The folks at the top can see the end of "The Gravy Train" coming and are in it for all that they can get.

Your idea makes too much sense and those with fat pockets will have none of it. I would venture to say that none of the CEOs of the major airlines has even seen Jerry Maguire. Ha!

It is pretty amazing how when these times set in, that the first things the "head shed" wants to do is draw back everybody else's paychecks but their own.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice